PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Perth this weekend - Kings Park for coffee ????

DX grunt
20th April 2012, 06:53 PM
OK you lot. The best time for a meet up in Perth is Sunday arvo about 1:30pm

As some live NOR and the rest SOR, how about we meet at Kings Park at 1:30pm, Sunday
and have coffee at the cafe on top of the hill near the War Memorial????

I'll be staying at Baldivis, I mean North Mandurah. lol

Open to suggestions, peeps.

Rossco

MudRunnerTD
20th April 2012, 06:56 PM
The Latte set!

DX grunt
20th April 2012, 06:59 PM
The Latte set!

Naturally! lol. Too cold for the spandies. Will have to parade around in the spandex trackies. PML.

Clunk
20th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Naturally! lol. Too cold for the spandies. Will have to parade around in the spandex trackies. PML.

Not sure what's worse half cover chicken legs with the wish bone showing, or the fully covered version....... Just male sure you wear your mu-mu to cover everything up!!!!!!

Tap tap tappity crap

AB
20th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Rossco is on tour, look out folks!!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/04/46.jpg

DX grunt
20th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Rossco is on tour, look out folks!!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/04/46.jpg

Just as well I wasn't drinking coffee or I would have sprayed the screen.

I know I live in a reasonably remote town, but not that remote!!!! PML

oncedisturbed
20th April 2012, 07:41 PM
Bugger i be working

MudRunnerTD
20th April 2012, 08:15 PM
The Latte set!

Dont worry about me Rossco, i took an Automatic Espresso Machine to Loveday and i'd head up to the Tavern every morning and plug it in and pull Double Shot Espresso Coffees! :bananarock:

SHHhhhhhhhh! I didn't tell the Crew though :jawdrop:

Who? What? Nup! Nuffin to see here ;)

Clunk
20th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Ok Rossco, the pass has formerly been given, so Sunday is no problem for me mate.

AB
20th April 2012, 08:47 PM
Dont worry about me Rossco, i took an Automatic Espresso Machine to Loveday and i'd head up to the Tavern every morning and plug it in and pull Double Shot Espresso Coffees! :bananarock:

Thanks mate leave the boys in the trenches drinking river water whilst you guys are sipping on lattes....lol

growler2058
20th April 2012, 11:50 PM

Waaaaaaaaat I'm shatterd

Tappin N Crappin

MudRunnerTD
20th April 2012, 11:56 PM
Lies I tell ya Lies!!

Woof
21st April 2012, 01:02 AM
Should be OK with me Ross if I can find it.
As we are sipping our Latte's maybe we should have some Taparse as well.

DX grunt
21st April 2012, 09:22 PM
Should be OK with me Ross if I can find it.
As we are sipping our Latte's maybe we should have some Taparse as well.

I'll bring my lappy, too. lol

the ferret
21st April 2012, 09:30 PM
Ya bring'n Elly May wicha Rosco??
Cheers, the ferret.

Clunk
21st April 2012, 09:31 PM
Ya bring'n Elly May wicha Rosco??
Cheers, the ferret.

he just bringin Granny!!!!! hahahaha

DX grunt
21st April 2012, 09:41 PM

Just for that comment, I'll suffer the severe Perth temps and wear my spandies!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

Wayne, if you get lost, just look for all the lined up GU's. You do know what a GU looks like, don't you - they look different than seeing them in your rear view mirror. lol ??? PML

Clunk
21st April 2012, 09:48 PM
Just for that comment, I'll suffer the severe Perth temps and wear my spandies!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

Wayne, if you get lost, just look for all the lined up GU's. You do know what a GU looks like, don't you - they look different than seeing them in your rear view mirror. lol ??? PML

oooooh promises promises.... I cant wait!!!!!! hahahahaha

the ferret
21st April 2012, 09:59 PM

'Sok, weez about the same age he he he
Cheers, the ferret

Stropp
22nd April 2012, 03:29 PM
Would have come along but have the bloody flu, no voice and coughing my guts up so thought best if I don't share on my first meet with you guys!

timbar
22nd April 2012, 03:33 PM
Sorry Ross Cant make it Mate im playing Nurse today I got a house full of Flu Victims Let me know when ur comming back in and will see what we can do then Sorry Mate

Woof
22nd April 2012, 07:34 PM
Well I got to Kings Park, after parking about 5ks away from the meeting place........bloody tourists.
Went looking for Ross and Clunky, finally found them sniffing the wild flowers with Clunky proudly wearing his MANBAG...............looks great in pink mate but I think that you had some of the tourists a bit worried.....ROFLMAO

Great to catch up with both of you, thanks for the invite Ross, and even a bigger THANKS for not wearing those bloody bike shorts mate.

DX grunt
22nd April 2012, 07:51 PM
Not a problem, Wayne. Anytthing to keep the peace. lol.

Great to meet and greet. Glad the other's stayed away with the flu. Next time guys, I'll make it NOR or South Geraldton for the meet. lol. Thanks for the courtesy of apologies.

I didn't realize you guys lived THAT far away. lol.

I bought the camera so I'll take some piccies tomorrow of my latest mod, my HF radio aerial. No worries about finding me now, doggy, hey? lol

Woof
22nd April 2012, 08:21 PM
Hey Ross, as you were leaving the park and you saw me heading to the car park to get the Q..........well I got lost and could not find it as I was heading the wrong direction..hahahaha
Photos of the aerial, is your camera that big mate...............that thing sticks out like the proverbial..LOL

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 08:54 PM
Cheers for the invite Rossco, was great to finally meet you after all this time and cheers for the coffee..... will have to do it again next time you're up this neck of the woods. And DXGrunt standing full mast, you could rent space on that new aerial to Telstra mate, I'm sure it would help with reception down your way!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 09:03 PM
Hey Ross, as you were leaving the park and you saw me heading to the car park to get the Q..........well I got lost and could not find it as I was heading the wrong direction..hahahaha
Photos of the aerial, is your camera that big mate...............that thing sticks out like the proverbial..LOL

that's what happens after years of sniffing doggy buts mate, plays havoc with the sense of smell!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

DX grunt
23rd April 2012, 10:34 AM
Cheers for the invite Rossco, was great to finally meet you after all this time and cheers for the coffee..... will have to do it again next time you're up this neck of the woods. And DXGrunt standing full mast, you could rent space on that new aerial to Telstra mate, I'm sure it would help with reception down your way!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Thanks guys.

I need a scaffolding ticket and a blue card to clean the top of my aerial. lol

It's a PIA sometimes. Trees not pruned next to the road give it a flogging and anything bigger than the 2.8m clearance required for most things means I have to take it off. The height is great for drying my spandies.... nobody can reach them and sabotage them. PML.

For parking in crowded carparks, I just put my sand flag on the top of the aerial and .....easy peasy. lol.

Until next time.....

Take care out there.

Rossco