PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Pet hate?

Pages : 1 [2]

Clunk
21st August 2011, 12:40 AM
makers of dishwashers who don't make it simple to change the heater element....................... just about gotta strip the whole damn thing apart just to get the bottom cover off............... damn you dishwasher designers, damn you ........ hahahahahahahaha

xtreme patrol
21st August 2011, 01:30 AM
When your in a really difficult spot ether under the dash or under the rig and you spend five minutes patting the floor around you looking for that spanner or screwdriver that you used just 10 seconds ago then having to get out and find it sitting right there ........ Then repeat everytime you put a tool down.

Woof
21st August 2011, 10:21 PM
Running out of your internet byte downloady things and going back to dialup speed.............

the ferret
21st August 2011, 10:27 PM
Our local hardware store is closed on Sunday's. The main day when everyone around realises they have run out of oil for the lawn mower, chain saw needs sharpening, need some bolts or paint to finish off the weekend jobs.

Sunday is the day that people do things!

Monday everyone is at work and It's a ghost town, close it down then and open up on Sunday's.
Tooright, yer right on the money there Andy!!

the ferret
21st August 2011, 10:51 PM
What pi55es me off unreal, is that the Chinese or whoever can make snatch straps, flog em on ebay or where ever with no warnings on the said strap for novices and the ill informed as to their safe usage.
This also goes for anyone reading this that sells them, HOW can you sleep? get off yer arzes and demand that the manufacturer stamp or sew on a warning lable regarding TOW BALL recoveries.
How many more unsuspecting novices are going to DIE because of the lack of a simple warning.
I know that I could walk into any 4x4 shop and buy a snatch strap, the pimple face behind the counter wouldn't even know what a frigging tow ball was!!
There has been another young lass killed this weekend at Geraldton in WA, this is so sad as there was no need, just trying to do the right thing and help someone and end up DEAD.
This needs to be nipped in the bud and I will be writing to the department of consumer affairs tomorrow.
The towball WILLLLLLLL break and KILLLLLL someone, end of rant.

the ferret
21st August 2011, 11:31 PM
AND another thing while I'm on the warpath, all you guys who install rear drawer systems, have you stopped to think of the damage that can be caused to your children or rear seat passengers in the event of a rear ender?
You have a very solid box with long pieces of timber and in some cases, STEEL tubing just waiting to be shoved into the backs of those passengers.
By installing these systems you have over ridden the "CRUMPLE" effect of your 4x4, the vehicle may still crumple, but the great big box you have built will not crumple and will be forced forward, taking out whoever is in it's way.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT?
A friend of mine lost his Dad, not from a drawer system, but during a rollover the loose hydraulic jack hit him in the head.
Moral of the story "Tie it down, or don't leave town"
Sorry to rant on, but I get very angry when people die just having fun when there is no need.

As they say "ya dead fer a long time"

Clunk
21st August 2011, 11:39 PM
AND another thing while I'm on the warpath, all you guys who install rear drawer systems, have you stopped to think of the damage that can be caused to your children or rear seat passengers in the event of a rear ender?
You have a very solid box with long pieces of timber and in some cases, STEEL tubing just waiting to be shoved into the backs of those passengers.
By installing these systems you have over ridden the "CRUMPLE" effect of your 4x4, the vehicle may still crumple, but the great big box you have built will not crumple and will be forced forward, taking out whoever is in it's way.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT?
A friend of mine lost his Dad, not from a drawer system, but during a rollover the loose hydraulic jack hit him in the head.
Sorry to rant on, but I get very angry when people die just having fun when there is no need.

well that could certainly stir the pot a bit I reckon........................... I would like to say one thing though, anyone of us could get hit by a car or bus and not survive, I understand the need for safety and doing things safely but I feel sometimes things can be taken too far.............. JUst my opinion

Silver
21st August 2011, 11:43 PM
FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

We have a cargo barrier, but no drawers. I always put long things, be they folding chairs, or anything else similar, across the vehicle, not fore and aft. This because I worry about metal tubes finding their way between the grid and through the seat. Heavy things in the cargo area go on the side in front of which the billy lid does not sit.

I spoke to Milford about how close the cargo barrier could be mounted behind the front seat. Now, this was a few years ago, and you should check for yourself, but back then the advice was 'As close as you like'. I said surely the barrier and mounting system are meant to bend forward under impact load. His response was, Yes, it will, and so will the front seats and you, so the restrained load will not impact.

I would never snatch from a towball. That said they don't always fail. I have seen video of a V8 cruiser attached to a TD42 Patrol Ute, attached to a GU Wagon, in turn attached to a 6 metre Haines, going around Indian head. All of the towing vehicles were using the tow ball - admittedly the Haines was on a boat trailer. Now, none of them were really snatching, but a moment of inattention could make it so. I have told that crew more than once that they are taking a big risk, but they just shrug it off - we've always done it that way.......

the ferret
22nd August 2011, 01:03 AM
Sounds to me that yer switched on mate, good practise.
Yeah, not all towballs will snap off, but under a snatch situation, with a vehicle between 2 and 4 tons, sucked into mud, trying to slingshot that weight out with just a 19mm thread on the towball, well anyone in the engineering game could see the danger in using the towball.
Sadly, not all are engineers and do what they think is ok, sometimes it goes bad, real bad.
"Dead a long time"

the ferret
22nd August 2011, 01:12 AM
well that could certainly stir the pot a bit I reckon........................... I would like to say one thing though, anyone of us could get hit by a car or bus and not survive, I understand the need for safety and doing things safely but I feel sometimes things can be taken too far.............. JUst my opinion
Fair comment Clunk, not stirring, but I believe in not putting yer self in harms way, fer sure we could get hit by a bus, lightning, some drunken maggot or a burgler, but there are many things that contribute to fatalities, I just like to help folks become aware that circumstances alter cases and not knowing something or being ignorant of things can kill you.

DX grunt
22nd August 2011, 09:20 AM
My pet hate is washing dishes. The missus cooks and I wash dishes.

We have a perfectly good dishwasher sitting in the shed gathering dust because there's no dish washer recess in our rental!

fixer982
22nd August 2011, 09:32 AM
My pet hate is washing dishes. The missus cooks and I wash dishes.

We have a perfectly good dishwasher sitting in the shed gathering dust because there's no dish washer recess in our rental!No room in the laundry either, Rossco? When I had a flat, I put mine in the laundry and plumbed it into the laundry sink. That's a shame that you cannot use it.

katwoman
31st August 2011, 08:29 AM
People who advertise roof racks to fit GU patrol OR cruiser..... Idiots, it wont fit both !!!

Clunk
1st September 2011, 12:38 AM
Fair comment Clunk, not stirring, but I believe in not putting yer self in harms way, fer sure we could get hit by a bus, lightning, some drunken maggot or a burgler, but there are many things that contribute to fatalities, I just like to help folks become aware that circumstances alter cases and not knowing something or being ignorant of things can kill you.

and I for one am very appreciative of your's, Doggy's and others comments and input on the whole subject, I've learnt alot........................

now back to pet hates...................

i really have a big dislike for people who arrange a meeting for a certain time, then don't turn up at all and don't give you a courtesy call....................

growler2058
3rd September 2011, 01:52 PM
Welllllll, when a copper is doing 50 in a 60 zone and people in both lanes are too scared to pass em!!! ITS NOT ILLEGAL YOU CAN DO 60 PasT HIM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bigrig
3rd September 2011, 03:36 PM
FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

Hmmm ... I hear ya mate, however I'm not really in agreeance - just my opinion, but unfortunately statistics and risk percentages come into play, and with that said, tell me the risk percentage of that happening based on:

- The city I live in
- The speeds I travel
- My driving style
- Time on the road
- Road usage (city v country)
- Number of times (out of all the above) that I have occupants in the back

Add to that:

- What is it that's hitting me (height, weight, type)
- How hard would the impact be based on type of driving (nudge v full impact)
- and finally, in the event of a full blown impact, chances of the bars not bending (don't have bars in mine - all sheet metal, so massive slicing and dicing would more likely) and penetrating the seats and occupants?

It's a risk no doubt, but adding all the above together would result (if real figured were even available) in an extremely low percentage of probability (not possibility). I would suggest anyone who works in the CBD has higher (far higher) risk of being struck as a pedestrian, but that doesn't stop us crossing the road - because (as per all our discussions) we are 'taught' to look to the left, look to the right, and look to the left again, etc, etc ... we can take every precaution known to man and the unfortunate reality is that accidents (true accidents) do happen, and that we can't control the behaviour of others (prepare for it yes, but not control it).

I have shelves in the back, and carry the most precious of possessions in the back seats - my kids! - and I am accepting of the risk as I allow a large stopping distance between myself and the car in front (I don't @rse hug), I rarely speed and am very conscious of my speed, and I drive to the conditions of both the road and the surrounds (bush, buildings, houses etc) irrespective of the speed limit ..

That all said - I still hear you and acknowledge your point of view.

AB
3rd September 2011, 10:12 PM
My pet hate is when you get home from a family birthday party and you have too many drinks and leave the bloody birthday cake on the roof of the car...lol

Just got home now and realised when I went to the fridge...oops!

Bigrig
3rd September 2011, 10:18 PM
My pet hate is when you get home from a family birthday party and you have too many drinks and leave the bloody birthday cake on the roof of the car...lol

Just got home now and realised when I went to the fridge...oops!

Better than leaving a beer up there - been there, done that ... side note (and dhuck can vouch for this) on the last trip to cruiser park, I left a stubby on the back of the rig - asked the eldest lad to move it forgetting the open beer was sitting on the rear bar ... not only did he drive over the stubby at least in reverse when it fell off (and probably twice after he went forward) the bottle barely buried into the ground as it was hard and didn't break!! Something to be said for 14psi in the tyres hey??!!

the ferret
3rd September 2011, 10:19 PM
With a good steady driver like you Andy, it may still be there lol.

Bigrig
3rd September 2011, 10:21 PM
With a good steady driver like you Andy, it may still be there lol.

Maybe once upon a time .... but now he's got a turbo? No chance!! lol

xtreme patrol
3rd September 2011, 11:01 PM
My pet hate when your driving down the road and then a birthday cake out of thin air hits your windscreen SPLAT ..... LOL

the ferret
3rd September 2011, 11:43 PM
My pet hate when your driving down the road and then a birthday cake out of thin air hits your windscreen SPLAT ..... LOL

Ha ha, Bewdy mate, GOLD lol

Clunk
21st November 2011, 11:34 PM
Partners who get 2 separate speeding infringements in the post on the same day, from 2 separate occurrences on 2 consecutive days, doing 55 kph in a school zone of all places, just after dropping her own child off to school.............then asks for the money to pay the fine............. are you bloody crazy woman!!!!!!!?????

growler2058
22nd November 2011, 12:09 AM
Partners who get 2 separate speeding infringements in the post on the same day, from 2 separate occurrences on 2 consecutive days, doing 55 kph in a school zone of all places, just after dropping her own child off to school.............then asks for the money to pay the fine............. are you bloody crazy woman!!!!!!!?????

Ouch......

Clunk
22nd November 2011, 12:10 AM
Ouch......

oh yes........... you can say that again mate!!!!!!!! lol

growler2058
22nd November 2011, 12:14 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!

Clunk
22nd November 2011, 12:19 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!

thanks, I needed that ahahahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
7th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Went to melbourne today didnt fill up in traf to dear 146.9 unleaded
wait till we get to longworry ok fuel was 129 .9 wanting to get to town
thought ok get it on the way home,wrong went past narnargoon 126.9
good fill up at longworry grab a coffee have a spell before heading home
that part was ok heading home worst part grrrrrrrrrrrrr was the fuel jumped
to 148.9 in the afternoon not happy jan

anyone else experiance that to day

macca
8th December 2011, 07:41 AM
Roofy is that 19cents/litre in a day?
That is crazy.
Indians took over our local Mobils and called them United, diesel has been $1.437 for 9 months or more and never changed.
Shopper dockets with 8, 12, 15 and 20cents are real attractive. Buy 6 botts of wine and get 20c you beauty with over 150litre capacity

Sir Roofy
8th December 2011, 08:36 AM
Roofy is that 19cents/litre in a day?
That is crazy.
Indians took over our local Mobils and called them United, diesel has been $1.437 for 9 months or more and never changed.
Shopper dockets with 8, 12, 15 and 20cents are real attractive. Buy 6 botts of wine and get 20c you beauty with over 150litre capacity

mate they have taken over here as well fuel is the same price as you
but if you watch your milage bet its not as good as going to shell for fuel
united is not up to the same standard

DX grunt
8th December 2011, 08:55 AM
Here's the WA government website for keeping an eye on fuel prices.

http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/fuelwatch/pages/home.jspx

It might work in the city but my local servo was still charging $167.4 for diesel last time I filled up the work Lux - nearly 15c dearer than a town 60k's away. Can"t see how they justify it!!!!

macca
8th December 2011, 01:16 PM

After saying nice things about them they put it up to $1.477 today, buggers

2TROLLFAM
9th December 2011, 02:12 AM
My pet hate is ironing ... hate it, always have, always will !! I refuse to buy clothes that need ironing and the odd bits & pieces in the house that do require it only get done minutes before it goes on someone's back ... who can be f**cked standing there ironing??? blaaaaaah

DX grunt
9th December 2011, 08:02 AM
My pet hate is ironing ... hate it, always have, always will !! I refuse to buy clothes that need ironing and the odd bits & pieces in the house that do require it only get done minutes before it goes on someone's back ... who can be f**cked standing there ironing??? blaaaaaah

I LOVE IRONING. The shot of steam reminds me of a truck's air brakes. I love seeing the iron glide over my work clothes. I almost cut my fingers on the creases I put in.

I don't starch them up to the point of breaking, or put them in the freezer for added strength. lol.

Many years ago, when I was in the Navy, just before our room inspection, we used to fold our sheet on the bed back, and iron it, so it would look 'perfect'. Well,.... this particular time, I was ironing my sheet, lost concentration and turned around to talk to somebody, and ironed my thigh. Having a hot shower was not pleasant....for days. lol.

Lesson learnt.

patch697
9th December 2011, 12:45 PM
I LOVE IRONING. The shot of steam reminds me of a truck's air brakes. I love seeing the iron glide over my work clothes. I almost cut my fingers on the creases I put in.

I don't starch them up to the point of breaking, or put them in the freezer for added strength. lol.

Many years ago, when I was in the Navy, just before our room inspection, we used to fold our sheet on the bed back, and iron it, so it would look 'perfect'. Well,.... this particular time, I was ironing my sheet, lost concentration and turned around to talk to somebody, and ironed my thigh. Having a hot shower was not pleasant....for days. lol.

Lesson learnt.

I hope they didn't leave you in charge of anything really important in the Navy.......................hahahahahahahahaha

2TROLLFAM
9th December 2011, 02:33 PM

Lesson learnt.

As I started reading my mind was SCREAMING " Military "

My best friend was in the Navy - discharged a couple of years ago after his 20 and joined the Victorian Police force - he's now got his dream job!! Getting paid to drive fast LOL God Dam Highway Patrol!!

Note to mention my ex husband who was in the RAAF .... he was/is the "you're not doing right" type, who cares - its IRONING!!! LMFAO

patch697
9th December 2011, 04:54 PM
As I started reading my mind was SCREAMING " Military "

My best friend was in the Navy - discharged a couple of years ago after his 20 and joined the Victorian Police force - he's now got his dream job!! Getting paid to drive fast LOL God Dam Highway Patrol!!

Note to mention my ex husband who was in the RAAF .... he was/is the "you're not doing right" type, who cares - its IRONING!!! LMFAO

How Ironic, I know of another ex Navy who's done the exact same thing........ Must be a bit of a trend for these ex Navy boy's.....lol.

Woof
9th December 2011, 06:28 PM
How Ironic, I know of another ex Navy who's done the exact same thing........ Must be a bit of a trend for these ex Navy boy's.....lol.
Wow that's funny, I have a mate who has done the same thing Pauly....hahahaha

Woof
9th December 2011, 06:30 PM
What do I hate, night shift just did 2 of the bloody things.....................got permanent afternoon shift starting next week, should be good????

wildgu6
9th December 2011, 06:37 PM
And then there was silence,

Have to agree with Sharen on this one guys, who can be F@&$;(.
If you hang em out to dry right, there is no need, but I wouldn't know about that. Ask the miss's she'll tell ya. She's an every things got to be perfect freak, but still hates it with a passion. Look out on ironing day, she will let you know she's doing it....lol

wildgu6
9th December 2011, 06:44 PM
What do I hate, night shift just did 2 of the bloody things.....................got permanent afternoon shift starting next week, should be good????

Use to love night shift mate, arvos good depending on start time, mine was 2 to 11, smack bang in the middle of the day,

Woof
9th December 2011, 09:11 PM
My shift is 1300 to 2130, should be ok once I get my new crew organised.

wildgu6
9th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Pauly Pauly Pauly, look what you have started...It just so happens...Nah thats just wrong, but funny.....lol. So you all have x navy mates, well so do I....hahaha

2TROLLFAM
9th December 2011, 11:17 PM
Are you kidding me?? I've got a mate who's done the same thing too. Must be a trend for those boys.

I'd pee myself if it was the same mate LOL mine is Kevin H..........

2TROLLFAM
9th December 2011, 11:31 PM
Nope, different guy.

Thank God or if be in trouble with the stories he could tell ... LOL

Another pet hate is dumb arses who don't indicate correctly on round a bouts ... little thing but drives me nuts

Clunk
15th December 2011, 12:30 PM
Don't ya just love the way when pay day comes around and as soon as your wages hit your account, they somehow almost immediately miraculously disappear again!!!!!!!!!!!

Clunk
15th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Thank God or if be in trouble with the stories he could tell ... LOL

Another pet hate is dumb arses who don't indicate correctly on round a bouts ... little thing but drives me nuts

Don't get me started with people not knowing how to use bloody round abouts, they're terrible over this way!!!!!!!!

2TROLLFAM
15th December 2011, 02:05 PM
Isn't it FRUSTRATING!! My eldest is on her Leaners so was relieved to find out I've been doing it RIGHT all these years - sometimes just wanna slap people around!! LOL

Clunk
15th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Isn't it FRUSTRATING!! My eldest is on her Leaners so was relieved to find out I've been doing it RIGHT all these years - sometimes just wanna slap people around!! LOL

it sure is, specially after living in the UK most of my life, where the whole place is pretty much built on round abouts..................... give me a round about any day over these bloomin traffic lights!!!!!!!! lol

Punderhead
15th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Idiotic barina drivers who change lanes while you are next to them, making you swerve, and holes in the curb with Rio bar exposed to puncture your sidewall when you hit it!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!

taslucas
15th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Just found this thread. "Whats your pet hate?" well he hates it when i squirt him with the hose!!!! hahaha. I thought id just lighten the mood :)

snicko
15th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Guys who put women down and treat them very badly - B@st@rds!!

AB
15th December 2011, 10:22 PM
When Echidnas break into your property and trash your backyard...lol

NissanGQ4.2
15th December 2011, 10:56 PM
Working my as! off doing o/t just so I can pay the tax man more!!!

2TROLLFAM
16th December 2011, 12:47 AM
People who dont put their trolley in the trolley bay when they are finished with it!! Its not difficult

Clunk
16th December 2011, 01:38 AM
People who dont put their trolley in the trolley bay when they are finished with it!! Its not difficult

trolley bays being too full to safely put away you trolley!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Lewy
16th December 2011, 07:26 AM
People calling 4wds Trucks they are not trucks they are 4wds!!!!! And nearly every thing that's been said on here LOL

growler2058
16th December 2011, 07:31 AM
Mmmm I believe the GQ td42 was manufactured by nissan truck co. Compared to nissan car co. Maybe wrong, but the td42 is a truck motor :-)

Lewy
16th December 2011, 07:36 AM
Doesn't make it a Truck though..... My BF XR 8 Has a truck motor in it but its not a truck LOL

growler2058
16th December 2011, 07:38 AM
Doesn't make it a Truck though..... My BF XR 8 Has a truck motor in it but its not a truck LOL

It's a ford definitely not a truck but a boat anchor hahahahahahahahahahaha

belzi82
18th December 2011, 07:01 PM
I hate people that think they know how to drive my car better then me when all they have ever driven is a Mazda Bravo and then yell at you because you are not listening to them.

Sir Roofy
18th December 2011, 07:24 PM
i hate people that think they know how to drive my car better then me when all they have ever driven is a mazda bravo and then yell at you because you are not listening to them.

um sounds like you had a good day

hekarewe
18th December 2011, 07:26 PM
my new pet hate is big rig asking techo questions on a sunday afternoon and making my poor little brian cell hurt and strain it self now i have to drink heavily to make the pain go away LOLOL

Bigrig
18th December 2011, 07:34 PM
my new pet hate is big rig asking techo questions on a sunday afternoon and making my poor little brian cell hurt and strain it self now i have to drink heavily to make the pain go away LOLOL

Spoonful of cement should fix that problem!! Harden the F up princess!!! lol

NissanGQ4.2
18th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Licensed drivers teaching Learners to drive in the middle lane on our 3 lane freeway. Bloody idiots!

hekarewe
18th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Spoonful of cement should fix that problem!! Harden the F up princess!!! lol

ur just such a heartles bitch i do have feelings u know!!!

Bigrig
18th December 2011, 08:18 PM
ur just such a heartles bitch i do have feelings u know!!!

Nice to know fairy floss!!!! lmao

2TROLLFAM
20th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Just general all round TOOLS give me the sh!ts (oops can I say that?? lol)

Sir Roofy
20th December 2011, 05:46 PM
just general allround tools give me the sh!ts (oops can i say that?? Lol)

slips let you get away this time lol sh@ts
might help

Maxhead
20th December 2011, 05:52 PM
simply WORK!

patch697
20th December 2011, 06:11 PM
Just general all round TOOLS give me the sh!ts (oops can I say that?? lol)

You can here & there if you feel you need to, just replace the "i" with a "1" or a "!", we also use "ships". This way Mr Google doesn't see it as bad.

& im hearing ya too mate.... I don't suffer idiots well either.

growler2058
20th December 2011, 07:25 PM
What really gives me the sh1t5 is !%&?$ #$@!&*@#!%)&?<&%$#@!)^^&%$# ............................yup had a great day ;-)

patch697
20th December 2011, 07:28 PM
What really gives me the sh1t5 is !%&?$ #$@!&*@#!%)&?<&%$#@!)^^&%$# ............................yup had a great day ;-)

& then of course theirs Growlers who just simply defies logic..................bhahahahahahahahah

Clunk
20th December 2011, 09:09 PM
You can here & there if you feel you need to, just replace the "i" with a "1" or a "!", we also use "ships". This way Mr Google doesn't see it as bad.

& im hearing ya too mate.... I don't suffer idiots well either.

apart from me!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

patch697
20th December 2011, 10:26 PM
apart from me!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

What can I say mate except your my kind of idiot.........................hahahahahahahahahaha ha

NissanGQ4.2
20th December 2011, 10:31 PM
at the moment its my useless managers......... why are managers called managers when most managers I have dealt with can't manage anything!

Silver
21st December 2011, 12:01 AM
at the moment its my useless managers......... why are managers called managers when most managers I have dealt with can't manage anything!

I wish I'd thought of this quote, but I didn't: 'To err is human. To blame someone else shows management potential.'

belzi82
23rd December 2011, 07:03 PM
Pet hate of the day is being told all week that staff who are working over Christmas can finish early today and then told "hahahhaa your working the full day" at 3pm!!!

Silver
24th December 2011, 02:41 AM
Pet hate of the day is being told all week that staff who are working over Christmas can finish early today and then told "hahahhaa your working the full day" at 3pm!!!

yeah, that helps employee engagement and discretionary effort!! Esp the Ha ha ha. Mongrels.

nowoolies
24th December 2011, 07:50 AM
my pet hate for the last two years
and especially tonight as im very sore ,after hospital yesterday
and again no friggin sleep
is tossers who leave gate`s undone in cow paddocks
yup im have a bitch ....again hahahahaha

Sir Roofy
24th December 2011, 10:03 AM
my pet hate for the last two years
and especially tonight as im very sore ,after hospital yesterday
and again no friggin sleep
is tossers who leave gate`s undone in cow paddocks
yup im have a bitch ....again hahahahaha

it real bad if its a boundry gate and a mongrel bull gets in to your prized heifers

macca
24th December 2011, 10:12 AM

Oh well on the bright side you dont have to work over christmas....
Have a lovely one
Macca

HippoNZ
14th January 2012, 08:45 AM
My pet hate which I just found out is when your flat mates put fresh bread into the freezer and they push and squeeze it in so the door can close and when you go to get the bread back out when frozen to put it in the toaster its so bent and munted you can't fit the bread into the toaster! lmao

AB
14th January 2012, 08:48 AM
My pet hate which I just found out is when your flat mates put fresh bread into the freezer and they push and squeeze it in so the door can close and when you go to get the bread back out when frozen to put it in the toaster its so bent and munted you can't fit the bread into the toaster! lmao

LMAO....Yep, been there....Wang it in the microwave for 5 seconds, re shape and enter the toaster nice and smooth...LMAO

HippoNZ
14th January 2012, 09:33 AM
LMAO....Yep, been there....Wang it in the microwave for 5 seconds, re shape and enter the toaster nice and smooth...LMAO

Yet to purchase such a luxury item Andy! Were pretty basic round here lol

Hongie
16th January 2012, 09:58 PM
People who dont indicate!!!

DeJay
17th January 2012, 07:42 PM
My pet hate is having O.C.D. ( obsessive compulsive disorder ) and realizing too lat that I'm trapped into something that I have to finish and no matter what I do I can't stop......like reading through every single post in this thread and learning FAR too much about you Aussie blokes....then realizing that as a Kiwi who has a healthy sense of national pride knowing how better it is on this side of the ditch, how much everything you all have said rings very true and familiar to me....bugger it if you lot are't that bad after all.....next thing you know you'll tell me you've got good looking chicks as well !!!!

...Go easy on me..... one thing at a time....

bwhahahaha :tease:

growler2058
17th January 2012, 07:45 PM
Well once there was a sheep.............haahhahahaha

DeJay
17th January 2012, 07:49 PM
Well once there was a sheep.............haahhahahaha

Don't you mean.. " Baaaaaaaaawahahahahaha"

nzmal
17th January 2012, 08:29 PM
Our local hardware store is closed on Sunday's. The main day when everyone around realises they have run out of oil for the lawn mower, chain saw needs sharpening, need some bolts or paint to finish off the weekend jobs.

Sunday is the day that people do things!

Monday everyone is at work and It's a ghost town, close it down then and open up on Sunday's.

Yeah I can't understand this logic, our one closes a 12 on Saturday, that's just when I'm starting to figure out what I need to get through teh jobs for the weekend...

nzmal
17th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Don't you mean.. " Baaaaaaaaawahahahahaha"

Steady on there's nothing wrong with a bit of woollen love in your life, at least when you're sick of her she makes a nice rug and fills the freezer.

Cowboy
17th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Pet hate????

Waking up every morning to go to work and seeing the Patrol and caravan sitting in the yard and not being used to go away.
Bugga work....

rcolijn
18th January 2012, 01:00 PM
How about the way people give you your change all bunched up in a hand, notes, receipet and coins all lumped together, how the hell do you get that back in your wallet with 2 hands full ..... next customer....