PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Iceman55
18th April 2012, 11:04 PM
Hi there everyone,

My name is Iceman55 and I have just joined today. I am now on to my 2nd Patrol the first was a 1992 GQ TI on LPG which my wife is still driving. I have a 2006 GU 3.0Lt Turbo Diesel Wagon.

I am still relatively new to 4WD although I have down trips to the Grampians, Central Australia including the Flinders Rangers, Victorian High Country and last Christmas we went to Lincoln National Park, Coffin Bay, Streaky Bay and up to Ceduna then back inland to Port Augusta and then back to Melbourne.

I'm hoping to gain some more knowledge and be able to ask a few questions on set up of my Patrol and a few issues I'm currently having. So I look forward to joining the site.

Regards,

Icenman55

growler2058
18th April 2012, 11:13 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

DX grunt
18th April 2012, 11:13 PM
G'day Mate.

Had to Google your town, but found you living in Victoria. Lots of Vics on here who love to meet up and wheel around quite regularly.

Great to have you onboard and enjoy the ride.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Finly Owner
18th April 2012, 11:29 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Iceman

Tim

Tweakedoffroad
18th April 2012, 11:59 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can
Good to see another Vic on here keep an eye out on the Vic trips section or Evan put up a trip yourself

Silver
19th April 2012, 12:43 AM
Welcome, Iceman!

Some nice trips listed there :-)

MudRunnerTD
19th April 2012, 12:57 AM
Welcome Iceman, enjoy the forum mate. Plenty to learn and contribute to.

timbar
19th April 2012, 01:45 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dhuck
19th April 2012, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
19th April 2012, 07:04 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
19th April 2012, 07:52 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

taslucas
19th April 2012, 08:05 AM
Gday Iceman55, welcome aboard. Sounds like you've done some nice trips already. Id love to see some photos of your travels

Lucas

modustollens
19th April 2012, 06:18 PM
New to 4x4; me too. Been terribly stuck yet?

Bigrig
19th April 2012, 11:20 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!