PDA

View Full Version : New guy wishes to introduce himself

nismine01
16th April 2012, 11:33 PM
The previous page said introduce yourself first so I am. My first Patrol was probably the first MQ shorty sold in SA, lots of things in between but now I've upgraded to an MK wheeeee.

Retired time on my hands and the desire to make my old girl (the MK not she who must be obeyed) go and ride better, come to think of it that could be applied to she who must be obeyed as well!

The p/o had the rear suspension upgraded, I recon you could drop 450kg on the back and the suspension wouldn't budge a inch.

Any how, I'm into my cars and using them to the best of their ability and if that's not good enough making that ability better so it is good enough.

Live in Elizabeth South Australia and always looking for information and hope this may be the forum to help me in that regard so cheers every body and looking forward to future 'chats' here.

Mike

growler2058
16th April 2012, 11:36 PM
G'day mike welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fills great info and advice. Great to see another crow eater on board

Tappin N Crappin

nismine01
16th April 2012, 11:55 PM
Ta, hey I used my towball to recover my sons car, towed it on a trailer all the way back from Victoria. Thanks for the welcome, cheers.

Barrie71
16th April 2012, 11:59 PM
Welcome mate...I am new too.It is a great forum.Heaps of useful info on here.:hpfredgeorge1:

Bigrig
17th April 2012, 12:20 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Tweakedoffroad
17th April 2012, 12:47 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Maxhead
17th April 2012, 06:47 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Rusty86
17th April 2012, 08:04 AM
Greetings from another Adelaidian :) Have a good look around there's some great info to be found on here

AB
17th April 2012, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
17th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
17th April 2012, 06:35 PM
G'day & welcome aboard Mike
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences to share
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa tappa doo

Finly Owner
17th April 2012, 11:15 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Mike, Yeah nothin like The old PATROLS aye Mate? Pics please

Tim

nismine01
19th April 2012, 12:22 AM
Thanks Tim.
I'm trying to work things out, have tried to upload several pictures of the old girl. Yeah that seems to have worked, but, are they only visible here, how do I get them to the albums?

One thing at a time I guess.

Cheers

Mike:jawdrop:

timbar
19th April 2012, 01:46 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim