PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to break into a troll

growler2058
16th April 2012, 11:16 PM
Well locked my bloody keys in the car, thought bah no worries she'll be a piece of pi55 to break into. Mmmmm got packing tape no worries, tried sliding it in the windows big worries the centre pillar stops you from forcing it in. Bumma!! Got a paint bucket handle and stuffed it down the rubber towards the handle and lock. Was able to bounce the button upward painfully close to unlock......but not bloody quite. Got frustrated and shook like all get out and pop up came the lock. Phew must get a second key cut me thinks hahahahaha
So for me it takes about 35minutes to break into a Q but with practice reckon could get it down to a minute ;-)

Tappin N Crappin

timbar
16th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Well locked my bloody keys in the car, thought bah no worries she'll be a piece of pi55 to break into. Mmmmm got packing tape no worries, tried sliding it in the windows big worries the centre pillar stops you from forcing it in. Bumma!! Got a paint bucket handle and stuffed it down the rubber towards the handle and lock. Was able to bounce the button upward painfully close to unlock......but not bloody quite. Got frustrated and shook like all get out and pop up came the lock. Phew must get a second key cut me thinks hahahahaha
So for me it takes about 35minutes to break into a Q but with practice reckon could get it down to a minute ;-)

Tappin N Crappin

Took me a while the first couple times damn alarm if u dont open a door with in 30 seconds the car will auto lock it self again because the light switch is broken on the rear door it doesnt register a door has been opened. ...do u have any idea how easy it is to race out to the car grab something out the back of the car and put ur keys down in the back as u are searching for what ever u are looking for shut the door and then realise SH!T the doors are locked

Rip'n'Shred
17th April 2012, 09:25 AM
When I used to work for NRMA & RACQ we used to open locked cars for clients. Usually take around 30 seconds to a minute or so with the proper tools.

I remember one bloke could get into most cars quicker than you could get your keys out of your pocket and into the lock! :eek:. Very well experienced old bloke.

oncedisturbed
17th April 2012, 09:27 AM
slim jims make very fast work of getting into cars

97_gq_lwb
17th April 2012, 09:31 AM
Takes 5 seconds with another patrol key just wiggle it whilst pulling it out and turn it they are like one key fits all in the gq.

Anyone with a gq should atleast have an immobiliser or cutout switch hidden as the locks are useless.