PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Tymeup
16th April 2012, 04:00 PM
G'day all. Only ever been on one forum before. This is my second one as i kept getting warnings about melware etc. so never went back.

Has anyone else had the same experience? What has happened?

Anyway, my name is Ty and my wife Esther, we drive a 2000 4.2 Wagon. Currently living in Mt. Morgan, QLD. Northeast Victoria born and bread.....seriously miss the hills and challenges.

Cheers.

Ty.

growler2058
16th April 2012, 04:02 PM
Gday Ty welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice. Theres issues over on that other forum youve been on mate and its unknown whats happening from my understanding

AB
16th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Tymeup
16th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys, did find that a forum became my bible. Lots of good info and interesting characters. Looking forward to getting involved in this one.

Cheers.

Ty.

growler2058
16th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Youll find plenty of characters and help here mate, hopefully p4x4 can get their issues sorted asap

DX grunt
16th April 2012, 05:49 PM
G'day Ty and family.

Welcome to the forum. I was born at Alexandra, in NE Vic. Will be heading there next week to see family.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Dhuck
16th April 2012, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
16th April 2012, 08:49 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

PHT33
16th April 2012, 09:21 PM
G'day and welcome, just joined up also and already looks like a good forum :D

Tweakedoffroad
17th April 2012, 01:11 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Maxhead
17th April 2012, 06:46 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Rusty86
17th April 2012, 08:09 AM
Hi Ty and Esther, welcome aboard.

I was in the same boat and jumped ship from the other forum when they continued to have problems with the site being hacked. On my computer I still constantly get the Malware alert so I believe the problem still isn't fully fixed. I would stay away until it has been fixed as there have been reports of viruses and other programs being loaded onto people's computers....be careful, and especially if you have a PC haha

It's a great forum here with lots of good advice and very friendly people. Have a good look around because I can say I've learnt a lot already!! :)

Cheers,
Rusty

Drew
17th April 2012, 08:11 AM
Welcome :bananarock:

Finly Owner
17th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ty

Tim

White Elephant
18th April 2012, 04:06 PM
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay!

timbar
19th April 2012, 02:14 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim