PDA

View Full Version : Someone Got To Agatha

growler2058
16th April 2012, 03:05 PM
Someone or something got to agatha while we were at Loveday. I thought she was looking a bit bloated but put it down to the submerging she copped, the underlay and all was wet and puffy.
But about an hour ago after I washed her windows I was sitting in side and heard this god awful moaning and fatty sounding exhaust note. Had me totally stuffed as to what it could be. Then out of Aggies exhaust popped this. When I find out who the father is look out hahahahahahahahahaha god hope it wasn't a Toyota she was parked near crooza dude

Tappin N Crappin

nissannewby
16th April 2012, 03:13 PM
Those little things are awesome on the beach cant stop em. You would be surpised how far it will go to as they dont fall into the normal wheel tracks they just sit on top. Judging by the smaller size and squareness i would nearly say an ole MQ has gotten to her :p lol

MudRunnerTD
16th April 2012, 03:16 PM
Ahhh Hahahahahaha

:smileyvault-cute-bi

Looks Awesome! Bet dad was a Victorian ;)

macca
16th April 2012, 03:21 PM
Sneaky bugger...
Laughed me whatsee off.
Onya mate.

rusty_nail
16th April 2012, 03:24 PM
haha it must been when your were all pissing yourself at the chilli eating she snuck off for a sneaky. looks like your gonna have a few chances to use your snatch strap now mate hahaha

growler2058
16th April 2012, 03:38 PM
Those little things are awesome on the beach cant stop em. You would be surpised how far it will go to as they dont fall into the normal wheel tracks they just sit on top. Judging by the smaller size and squareness i would nearly say an ole MQ has gotten to her :p lol
Im hoping it is and not toymota halfcast hahaha

growler2058
16th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Ahhh Hahahahahaha

:smileyvault-cute-bi

Looks Awesome! Bet dad was a Victorian ;)

MMMM would almost lay money on that about $500 i rekon hahahahaha

macca
16th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Thinking of starting a creche for un wanted Patrol offspring.
Put the little bugger in our care and we will treat it just fine, honest.

taslucas
17th April 2012, 09:49 PM
A mate and i found this in the morning after leaving our GQs parked too close to each other. At least i know who the mother was!

growler2058
17th April 2012, 10:01 PM
A mate and i found this in the morning after leaving our GQs parked too close to each other. At least i know who the mother was!

Nice at least its got the "right" badge

taslucas
17th April 2012, 10:01 PM
She aint no half cast!! lol

growler2058
17th April 2012, 10:06 PM
She aint no half cast!! lol

Does look like a regressive gene though hahahahhaha

timbar
17th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Looks like u got an STD mate
Stupid