PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone From South Australia

donjan
22nd September 2010, 07:42 PM
Hi everyone. My wife and I own a small auto repair workshop in the midnorth of south australia.
We repair a number of various 4x4 farm vehicles. Around 14 years ago I worked in a Nissan dealership briefly in the riverland area.
My favorite Nissan Patrol to repair is the later Patrol trayback ute with the TD 42 engine. we have had a number of these vehicles in our area and there are one tough ute.
Great site.:1087:

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 07:45 PM
G'day donjan

Welcome to you and your wife.

I am said person. I own a 2005, 4.2 TDi ute. It's an ex Telstra job with the pod on the back. Still got the hot water set up too. Bewdiful.

Forum members are having a get together in South OZ in 2012. Feel free to join us for this inaugural event. There's a post around somewhere about it.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt.

Woof
22nd September 2010, 08:03 PM
Welcome Donjan, enjoy the forum.

donjan
22nd September 2010, 08:12 PM
Hi Ross
Thanks for the invite. would love to be kept informed. Where is it planned for? I worked at Quorn in the Flinders Ranges in the late 1980's and theres some great areas for 4x4 driving and exploring there. Nice ute.... We service some fleet vehicles operated by SA Water and they are some of the best buys.
Regards Don

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 08:30 PM
Don,

Are u up to answering an electrical question for my gu ute?

Ross

AB
22nd September 2010, 09:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Donjan, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

donjan
22nd September 2010, 10:10 PM
Hi Ross
Fire away will se if I can help.
Might only get back to you tommorrow...starting to nod of.
Don

DX grunt
22nd September 2010, 11:26 PM
Hi Ross
Fire away will se if I can help.
Might only get back to you tommorrow...starting to nod of.
Don

Thanks.

I'll put it under the electrical section.

Thanks.

patch697
23rd September 2010, 12:41 PM
Welcome on board.

Great to have some more Nissan knowledge on the forum.

Great ppl here & plenty of info too which may be helpful so feel free to join in.

Cheers
Paul

Maxhead
23rd September 2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome Donjan