PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

hugestars
11th April 2012, 04:13 PM
Thought Id better do the right thing & check in here.
Had an desert gold 02 4.8 patrol loved it from the moment I picked it up, we live in Alice Springs so it was more than a bit useful for camping & just bashing through the desert ,sold it to my best mate so I could buy a Chrysler 300c when they first came out.
Seemed like a good idea at the time but I wondered what I had done after I watched my buddy clock up almost 200thou on the patrol ( and that includes big towing for weeks at a time on really rough roads ) with no probs except 1 new starter motor & tyres as required ( un-like the very fancy Range Rover I bought my wife ).
Anyway just got rid of the 300c for another-4.8 Patrol , stoked ,this time 09,Black with black leather, bull-bar tow-bar & spots.
Just drove to Adelaide , gave dealer the keys to the Chrysler jumped in & drove straight back (had a private inspection done so didnt even bother test driving which shocked the dealer),felt really good to be back in one of these , just as I remembered they are great bit thirsty but great .
Im thinking about a gas system , some lift & a winch, that should do it as these things are so capable straight off the floor.
Anyway looking forward to milking these forums & if I have anything to share I will.
Chers,
Matt

wildgu6
11th April 2012, 04:17 PM
G'day & welcome aboard Matt
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences to share
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

growler2058
11th April 2012, 04:50 PM
Gday Matt welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

AB
11th April 2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
11th April 2012, 07:12 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
11th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
11th April 2012, 08:09 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Finly Owner
11th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Matt

Tim

Tweakedoffroad
12th April 2012, 01:01 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can