PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol GQ Window Visor

protege146
7th April 2012, 02:28 AM
Hi guys!! I am just wondering whether you guys can recommend me where to get window visor for my Patrol, and I want it shipped to my country. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. by the way, i am new to this place :bananarock:

Clunk
7th April 2012, 02:33 AM
Try Nizzbits or Patrolapart mate...... you'll probably be able to find there details on google. Sorry im using my phone at the mo and haven't worked out how to copy and paste stuff with it yet........ where in the world are you?

protege146
10th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Hey mate!!! thanks for your reply! i'm in Brunei...we've had the car since 1993..and i need to maintain it now.. most of the parts need some replacement..things like the window regulator, engine mount as well as the gearbox mounting..

in my opinion, this car is very reliable and i very much like the looks...its so aggressive. some people call it 'bulldog'..

cheers!!

ishie
27th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Hi guys!! I am just wondering whether you guys can recommend me where to get window visors (http://www.jcwhitney.com/bug-deflectors-and-window-visors/c1553j1s17.jcwx) for my Patrol, and I want it shipped to my country. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. by the way, i am new to this place :bananarock:

try to search on ebay. they have a good brand for a window visors i think. my dad bought in there.