PDA

View Full Version : G'day all

Bren82
6th April 2012, 10:16 PM
Hi all my names Brendan, have owned an old mq patrol for 2 years now and have finaly convinced the missus to let me buy a 2005 patrol ( td42Ti ) wagon. I can't bring myself to part with the old girl even if she has a bit of rust and pannel damage from the usual trips away. Living in Brissy and just starting the mission of setting the new girl up snorkel is being fitted at arb and have just purchased a iron man awning to put on the roof rack.
Will have some pics to put up and plenty of questions to ask about the new motor and what mods I can do to.
That's all for now Brendo

Bigrig
6th April 2012, 10:19 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Where abouts in brissy mate?? We're a pretty active bunch in the south east, so keep an eye on the forum Meetups section for QLD and feel free to join in on any of them, or add your own if you're looking for some extra lads to wheel with.

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
8th April 2012, 07:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

justdave
8th April 2012, 10:31 AM
Hello from another new guy :D

Bren82
9th April 2012, 03:52 AM
Well I am stuck in PNG for another 10 days and the new patrol I have just bought and driven for a total of 45 min, is at the mechanics, the partner went to jump in it to visit friends and on the way there she noticed a bit of a shudder as she went to pull over the front left wheel came off and has done alot off damage to the hub, disk and brake caliper. We have only put no more then 150km on it from purchase it should be covered in the 1 month 1000km warrenty??

Maxhead
9th April 2012, 12:08 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
9th April 2012, 03:01 PM
G’day mate welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Finly Owner
11th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Brendan

Tim

Tweakedoffroad
12th April 2012, 12:13 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can