PDA

View Full Version : hi all, oilburner98 lives in Wa

oilburner98
6th April 2012, 01:51 PM
g'day, we have just moved to WA. I have posted pix of my back yard job, draw set up.

any ideas from anyone about good camping in the Sth West would be awesome, I have been down there in 2000 when passing through and also picked apples in Manjimup, would like to go back this time with a young family. We have just relocated from Cairns and I work at Garden Island for a civi contractor.

I have had my Patrol for about 3 years and it's a bloody good truck, wouldn't mind a bigger donk but I like the better milage of the old 2.8.

I know a little about some of the Mareeba/Davies Creek/Tinaroo area if anyone is looking to explore that way a little.

cheers.

GreenGQ
6th April 2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome aboard :)

I used to work at G.I aswell about 15 years ago, not as a civi tho.

Clunk
6th April 2012, 05:01 PM
Gday mate and welcome aboard

oilburner98
6th April 2012, 05:03 PM
I work for DMS on the tugs

Bigrig
6th April 2012, 05:56 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
6th April 2012, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Woof
6th April 2012, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the forum and WA mate, live just down the road from me....enjoy

oilburner98
6th April 2012, 07:31 PM
thanks boys,
I'm liking my new job and work mates at G.I, it's a good mix of relaxed professionalism,
people call this place Wait Awhile, but sh!t, whats the hurry anyway, the job gets done.
I'm sure there are plenty of blokes on here from FNQ, g'day to you, but I tell ya, summer over west without the humidity was a nice change, and no crocs/stingers at the beach, and no friggin cyclones, I !@$%!$#% hate cyclones, especially you Yasi, you @#$^@#%^@#%^@%^.

see ya round the traps

justdave
8th April 2012, 10:48 AM
Hello from another new guy :D

Breaks
8th April 2012, 05:39 PM
welcome mate, ur guna hav fun on here. alot of experience and knowledge to b gained on here as ive already found bein new myself. good luck n c u round!

Maxhead
9th April 2012, 12:10 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
9th April 2012, 03:02 PM
G’day mate welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Finly Owner
11th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

Tweakedoffroad
12th April 2012, 01:40 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can