PDA

View Full Version : Hellow World! Finally got a Patrol!!

ike
6th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Hello folks!

Have been around for a year or something.. I recently came across an old MQ from 1980. She is a 1980 LWB high roof model with a very strange barn door. My mate told me that this type of Patrol van was locally modified to used for military service. If we look closer, the rear window is a little longer than the wagon type..... Btw, I am from Thailand and currently living in Amsterdam. Going to visit Australia this year, great country!!

Cheers!!:bananarock:

Ike

Bigrig
6th April 2012, 10:59 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Looks in great nick considering its 32 years old mate! Top score!!

Enjoy!!

taslucas
6th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Gday Ike, welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay

tappn it

GreenGQ
6th April 2012, 03:13 PM
Welcome aboard :)

Dhuck
6th April 2012, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Woof
6th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the forum Ike, enjoy mate..........love your new Patrol mate

growler2058
9th April 2012, 02:42 PM
Im Australian gunna visit Thailand in June/July my most favourite place to travel! welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Maxhead
9th April 2012, 03:56 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

timbar
10th April 2012, 02:37 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

wildgu6
10th April 2012, 07:53 AM
G'day & welcome aboard Mate
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences to share
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

AB
10th April 2012, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

ike
11th April 2012, 06:07 AM
@all Thanks you guys for your kind words, definitely the best 4x4 forum on the planet!!!

ike
11th April 2012, 06:08 AM
Im Australian gunna visit Thailand in June/July my most favourite place to travel! welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Thanks! Great to know you like to go there, a bit rainy in June/July :-) Let's keep in touch I will definitely be in Thailand around the end of June too!!

Finly Owner
11th April 2012, 10:46 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ike. It definately looks like an ex military vehicle. It may have been a troop carrier with extra rear seating

Tim

Tweakedoffroad
12th April 2012, 12:34 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can