PDA

View Full Version : Giggidy-Goo be nice i'm NEW

ozzymalone
4th April 2012, 10:15 AM
Hi all! Finally got around to getting my first Patrol! Cut my teeth offroad in my dads old girl years back and have been waiting to go offroad ever since!

Got myself a 98' GU 4.5ltr petrol/gas and gotta say I love it and the economy isn't all that bad! Had her for three weeks now and I've already been round Bribie with the family and last week got out to Logan Village Powerlines and hit some of the gnarly sidetracks......booked in this week for her first service and to replace now bent stabiliser links and get rid of my newly developed "death wobbles" (SHHHH Don't tell the missus alright!)

I now know what i will be doing for the rest of my life......Camping, Fishing & Offroading!!!:bananarock:

rusty_nail
4th April 2012, 10:19 AM
welcome to the forum. sounds like youve got yourself a winner there! enjoy your stay, everyone is pretty friendly and chirpy round here so im sure youll blend in well!!!

ozzymalone
4th April 2012, 10:25 AM
Cheers Rusty! Here's hoping:049:

growler2058
4th April 2012, 11:13 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Dhuck
4th April 2012, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Where from Brizzie you from?

Airstrike
4th April 2012, 09:03 PM
Welcome aboard the forum.

Mwalker74
4th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Welcome, i only joined last night. Cant stop reading all of the posts.

Finly Owner
4th April 2012, 10:53 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

ozzymalone
5th April 2012, 09:40 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Where from Brizzie you from?

Cheers fellas! Dhuck i'm up in Aspley, you?:bananarock:

AB
10th April 2012, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
10th April 2012, 08:19 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
12th April 2012, 02:14 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

ozzymalone
12th April 2012, 04:54 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Hahaha will do Tweaked! Unfortunately i'm new at the game so next to mechanicaly useless with new fan-dangled efi systems, etc BUT i tell you what....If anyone needs advice on good metal/punk bands of the 70's/ 80's & 90's , the flooring industry or HVAC Restoration/Aircon sheetmetal....i'm your man!

And no...i don't fab! LOL! :bananarock:

AB
12th April 2012, 04:56 PM
se*x pistols fan????

ozzymalone
12th April 2012, 05:04 PM
Well of course...think we have all the vinyls including bootlegs, christmas albums bla bla bla (Yes i still prefer hard bits of plastic over digital!)! Prefer Dead Kennedys though.