PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

Tweakedoffroad
3rd April 2012, 03:33 PM
To all a I wish everybody a Happy Easter PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY and thoughtfully and enjoy the break I know it's a bit early but will be away
Can not wait to here all the good story's when we are all back

Cheers from the team at Tweaked Offroad

AB
3rd April 2012, 04:11 PM
Cheers mate, happy Easter to you too and be safe!!!

NissanGQ4.2
3rd April 2012, 05:13 PM
Happy Easter 2 you and the team, have a great one.

Be safe, there are some idiots out there!!!! ( I nearly got side swiped on Saturday, lucky for me I was paying attention as she certainly wasn't! )

Cheers

Todd

Bloggsy
3rd April 2012, 06:12 PM
Cheers Russ, you and the Team have a good one too.

Will get ya those pics over the Easter break.

growler2058
3rd April 2012, 07:04 PM
back atchya mate hope the bunnies generous;-)

LittleJohn
3rd April 2012, 07:06 PM
Happy easter to y' all !!
Ours is the week after, and damn yous' have caught on.... no more half price eggs for us these days !! LOL's

Punderhead
3rd April 2012, 09:43 PM
Happy Easter - No talking/texting while driving 3 points and $300 and sumthing fine here in QLD - my boss got done the other day.

Also recently seen 2 prangs happen right in front of me where I could see the person on phone, then they crashed - first one took off quickly, second said she was fine looked at damage to her car and said - Ill take it to a mechanic, and took off - talking on her phone again.

Luckily both of these were single vehicle, first guy hit a street sign and knocked it over, second chick was only one of these white thingos, but it still did damage.

PLEASE STAY OFF YOUR PHONES WHEN DRIVING!!! I CAN'T THINK OF A QUICKER WAY TO HAVE A PRANG!!!

Have a good trip everybody

Cheers!

Finly Owner
4th April 2012, 11:28 PM
And may we see you return safely Too.

Tim

Happy Easter