PDA

View Full Version : batman

batman
3rd April 2012, 12:28 PM
Hi Everyone
i am new at this, purchased a 2002 gu cab chasis 18 months ago, this is my first privately owned 4x4 after having 10 4x4 work vehicles. i am very happy with my purchase, out of the 11 4x4s i have owned it would be the 2nd best but you really cant compare the first as they are to entirely different machines (2010 prado). i am disappointed that i have to make 25 posts before i can download a manual as i dont have a printer at home, & i only have 4 more days at work before i retire HOO haa!
i have found the information available in the forums very helpfull to isolate some problems i have been having.
cheers, good work to all

AB
3rd April 2012, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, sorry to hear that your disappointed about the 25 post rule.

Understanding my side, it had to be done as the costs to run this site are astronomical and for a free service we provide to Patrol owners like yourself in order to keep the site running we had to put the restriction on otherwise it will shut down and no one will have anything. Hope you understand the problem we have on our side mate?

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

batman
3rd April 2012, 12:36 PM
thanks AB
I understand fully i am excited does this one count

AB
3rd April 2012, 12:38 PM
No probs at all mate, no stress....Just put up some info and pics about your rig in the members ride section, tell us a bit about yourself and your patrol and welcome some other recent new members too mate and you'll be fine...

growler2058
3rd April 2012, 01:27 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Alburypete
3rd April 2012, 02:43 PM
G'day batman and welcome.
You'll find plenty of great information and advice from a friendly bunch of Patrol enthusiasts.
Enjoy your stay.

Tweakedoffroad
3rd April 2012, 03:13 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can
Hopefully you hang around after you get the manuals there is a lot more to here than them with the knowledge alone

Maxhead
3rd April 2012, 08:39 PM
G'Day Batman, welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
3rd April 2012, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
4th April 2012, 12:13 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Clunk
4th April 2012, 12:16 AM
g'day Batman and welcome aboard mate, it takes no time at all to rack up the post mate, just join in and enjoy

Finly Owner
4th April 2012, 11:24 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Batman

Tim