PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for a great diesel mechanic in Adelaide??

bobby-didge
2nd April 2012, 04:53 AM
i just meet one of the best diesel/patrol mechanic's ive come across in adelaide, - Colin Schubert, at 16 Famechon cres Modbury north! ($72.00p/h) he's not a rip like most other diesel machanic's ive come across. He'll tell you whats wrong with it and cost for him to fix it, or if it a easy fix he'll tell you how to fix it your self, to save u $$$! he's also great with lift's and building comp. 4x4! rate him a 10/10.
:clapping:

wildgu6
2nd April 2012, 08:14 AM
Nice work buddy, thanks for sharing that one, hard to find a good one, will keep him in mind next time and Modbury ain't too far away, do you have a number for him, can you PM it to me if you do.

Cheers Pete

Bigrig
2nd April 2012, 08:26 AM
Top reference mate - if he's that good, he deserves a good plug and hopefully he'll score some new business!!

Rusty86
3rd April 2012, 08:47 PM
Hi there, I replied to the other thread too, I wondering if Colin was able to do NADS mods such as catchcan, dawes and needle? Sounds very well priced, Cross Country 4X4 are $100 p/h but from all accounts their work is always of a high standard too

bordertech
5th April 2012, 10:47 AM
From one business to another I can say that I have never heard one negative thing about their work. Having met Colin around the traps I can also say that he is an honest and nice bloke as well. His rates are damn cheap too!
I wondering if Colin was able to do NADS mods such as catchcan, dawes and needle? Sounds very well priced,There's not much Colin doesn't know about Patrols Rusty86, he's had a couple that's he's tricked up.