PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

ryelpango
1st April 2012, 08:22 PM
I'm a newbie to this site. I'm from Coffs Coast and owns a Nissan Patrol 2000 3.0L Diesel Turbo. I've owned it for about 3 and a half years and for the last two months I've been experiencing problems with it. It's been great for the first three years though. It's heaven to drive on road. I haven't really taken it seriously off road yet, nor do I plan to in the next year at least.

I joined this site because I'm sick and tired of mechanics lying to me about my truck. I figure the best person to diagnose, fix and maintain my car is me. Hopefully with all your assistance, I can achieve this!

Thanking you all in advance.

Cheers,
Ariel

growler2058
1st April 2012, 08:23 PM
G'day Ariel welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
1st April 2012, 08:27 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
1st April 2012, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

the ferret
1st April 2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome mate, plenty of whizzo's on here to help with any problems.
Cheers, the ferret.

oncedisturbed
2nd April 2012, 01:19 AM
welcome to the forums

Tweakedoffroad
2nd April 2012, 02:48 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard plenty of useful info and a great bunch of people so feel free to jump in on conversations and enjoy

Dhuck
2nd April 2012, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
2nd April 2012, 08:02 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences to share
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Maxhead
2nd April 2012, 11:05 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Ariel

Finly Owner
5th April 2012, 12:02 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ariel

Tim