PDA

View Full Version : Hello to fellow Nissan members. Injector pump not working help

Redroc
1st April 2012, 06:27 PM
Hello all I have a 3 ltr Turbo Diesel 02 Nissan patrol Wagon. I have done plenty of 4 wheel driving and last year we went to the Cape and back. My family and I are very keen fishermen, campers and off road enthusiasts.

I have had a few minor problems with the car over the last 12 months but 2 weeks ago it just stopped I had to be towed to the mechanics who told me I needed to tow it to a Nissan dealer as the injector pump had to be replaced and they were the only ones who could refit the new pump. I was shocked to find out this could start at $5000. if nothing else was wrong with the motor.
Has anyone and information where to get this work done outside Nissan and has anyone had this done? and could recommend a mechanic who could do the work.?
Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as is it just now sitting in my garage
unusable.
Cliff

growler2058
1st April 2012, 06:31 PM
G'day Cliff welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fills great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
1st April 2012, 07:11 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
1st April 2012, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

You should get a better response by posting this question and your location in another section mate as a lot of members don't read the introductions section.

oncedisturbed
2nd April 2012, 01:21 AM
welcome to the forums

Tweakedoffroad
2nd April 2012, 02:47 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard plenty of useful info and a great bunch of people so feel free to jump in on conversations and enjoy

Dhuck
2nd April 2012, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
2nd April 2012, 08:01 AM
G'day & welcome aboard Cliff
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences to share
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Maxhead
2nd April 2012, 11:05 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Cliff

Finly Owner
5th April 2012, 12:01 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Cliffit would help if you told us where you were.

Tim