PDA

View Full Version : Earth Hour - Tonight 8.30PM - 9.30PM

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2012, 06:01 PM
Don't forget it's Earth Hour tonight, Power off for 1 hour.

I'm going 2 sit out the back in front of a fire and drink a beer or 10

Cheers

Todd

gec
31st March 2012, 06:30 PM
Me, I'm gonna sit in the aircon and watch it on telly:eck05:

Bigrig
31st March 2012, 06:44 PM
Me, I'm gonna sit in the aircon and watch it on telly:eck05:

Hahaha!!!! Classic!!!!

I just can't bring myself to turn the fridge off for even an hour ...

the lights?? Maybe ...

Think it's a great thing by the way, I'm just pro-nuclear so I figure I'm doing my bit by burning off more coal !!! lmao

Clunk
31st March 2012, 07:08 PM
Is that Eastern Standard Time or Greenwich Mean Time??????

growler2058
31st March 2012, 07:11 PM
Hahaha!!!! Classic!!!!

I just can't bring myself to turn the fridge off for even an hour ...

the lights?? Maybe ...

Think it's a great thing by the way, I'm just pro-nuclear so I figure I'm doing my bit by burning off more coal !!! lmao

Im gunna do the same ive got a heap of coal and some sump oil to get it raging hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha:clownredpuff::blow up:

Clunk
31st March 2012, 07:45 PM
I started the rumour in the UK that the tanker drivers were goin on strike...... Everyone has gone into a frenzy And are panic buying fuel, thus causing more carbon emissions to enter the atmosphere..... I'm such a rascal

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2012, 09:27 PM
Not that anyone cared, but be advised Earth hour has ended............lights back on, TV back on, Computer back on.......The fire out the back is still burning and I'm on 2 beer number.......have lost count :)

And turning off the beer fridge will never happen any hour of the day!

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2012, 09:30 PM
I started the rumour in the UK that the tanker drivers were goin on strike...... Everyone has gone into a frenzy And are panic buying fuel, thus causing more carbon emissions to enter the atmosphere..... I'm such a rascal

There slow in the UK, no one around here buys fuel, we just put on false number plates fuel up and drive away. Any rumors here of Tanker drivers going on strike we just steal the whole Tanker *L*

DX grunt
31st March 2012, 09:34 PM
Not that anyone cared, but be advised Earth hour has ended............lights back on, TV back on, Computer back on.......The fire out the back is still burning and I'm on 2 beer number.......have lost count :)

And turning off the beer fridge will never happen any hour of the day!

Oi, you!!!

We've still got 1.5hrs to go before earth hour. It's just gone 7pm over here in the Wild West. lol

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2012, 09:40 PM
Oi, you!!!

We've still got 1.5hrs to go before earth hour. It's just gone 7pm over here in the Wild West. lol

You guys obviously need more power over there, just to keep up with time

Good old WA, always behind the rest of us *LMAO*

Clunk
31st March 2012, 09:47 PM
I'm turnin off nuthin.... Union, league and AFL are on... I need 3 TVs lol

Woof
31st March 2012, 09:47 PM
Go get him Ross.............before I do mate..LOL