OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1173 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 17367310731123116311711172117311741175118312231273 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,730 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpatrol View Post
    It looks like he dug a hole for his business as well.
    https://www.yellowpages.com.au/vic/l...4-listing.html
    Haha, nice reviews... what dheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,769 Times in 2,033 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Charged but out on Bail What a bloody Joke
    I heard that there was nowhere to put him because of locking them up straight away.

Easy solution.

Build more FFS.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Didn't Daniel Andrews bring out an instant gaol term for coward punches not long ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It may be necessary to legislate and implement such laws federally. As long as loopholes available in the law to ask for suspended jail terms the magistrates may be powerless to handover fixed jail terms. I may be wrong, but he was able to get bail without much hardship by the sound of it, regardless of overwhelming evidence of the surveillance video recording. It is hard to know what happened in the court room, but defense lawyers usually are able to ask for bail and suspended jail terms when there are provisions available in the law. As far as I know, it is still quite possible to avoid any real jail terms in Australia with such transgressions. Being under the influence of a drug or alcohol is still an acceptable defense there. We need to see these things from victim's perspective. Victim get even more traumatized through the system when he or she tries to get medical assistance or compensation. Therefore, it is no joy ride for the victim. The criminal may have had bad childhood, trauma, bad parents et cetera, but the cycle must be broken by not allowing such damaged people to pass their bad life, bad upbringing to people that have nothing to do with their anger. Mandatory sentencing without wasting court's time is the best approach in my understanding. If the law is there to support the prosecutors, the need for bail applications may not be necessary with clear evidence cases like the above.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Don't worry, there will be some 'extenuating circumstances' that come out about a badger sneering at him when he was 5 years old, and he has been angry ever since, so he just needs some understanding, maybe do 5 hrs in a Bunnings Sausage sizzle one saturday for the local boy scouts, then all will be forgotten and he will save the taxpayer the 200k/yr to house him in a facility he does not deserve to be in. Mind you, the poor guy who lost his teeth and potentially is mentally scarred, get nothing. Yep, good old Dan and his bullet proof solutions will come out winners.
    It just says that you can commit a crime or wrong doing provided you've got something wrong with you.
    Im sorry I pissed in your coffee, I've got asthma
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Thanks
    Thanked 7,003 Times in 3,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    It just says that you can commit a crime or wrong doing provided you've got something wrong with you.
    Im sorry I pissed in your coffee, I've got asthma
    And that's about as ridiculous as it is in reality. Need laws to say drugs and alcohol can't be used as excuses for committing crime. And I'd bet my house there are more people who had rough upbringings who are now model citizens than those who use it as an excuse for their crimes. Your past shouldnt be an excuse for bashing people last weekend.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    And that's about as ridiculous as it is in reality. Need laws to say drugs and alcohol can't be used as excuses for committing crime. And I'd bet my house there are more people who had rough upbringings who are now model citizens than those who use it as an excuse for their crimes. Your past shouldnt be an excuse for bashing people last weekend.
    The issue is that your country does have laws protecting such transgressors. You can get drunk, then hit and kill somebody and getaway with it with a slap on the wrist. The maximum that I have seen so far is a two year jail term with parole or possibility of parole. Since the intention and motivation to kill isn't there, it is hard to prosecute even for manslaughter under Australian law if I am correct, so the verdict is usually a mild one. I won't be surprised if the transgressor won't get a day behind bars in the above incident. However, the victim will be bestowed with a real jail term by the health and welfare system.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaving the kimberly for central oz . Its friggin freezing here.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a learner driver in a learner car made an illegal turn in front of me....
    your a paid driving instructor get it right...
    if its worth doin its worth over doin

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    climbing under the car and not being able to find the fuel injection pump, identification number and then bumping my head getting out. bloody thing

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The fun police netting 4x4's, on what appeared, all main surrounding roads leading to the 4x4 show car parks... Drove past at least 3 canaried vehicles parked at servo by the time i drove out just before.
    2005 TD42TI

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

MB (17th August 2018)

Page 1173 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 17367310731123116311711172117311741175118312231273 ... LastLast