Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
I have worked out I can come along on this trip, OK if I bring a mate with his Landcrab?
Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
Don’t want to but unless we get someone pulling out I think we are at the limit mate, it starts to get too cumbersome trying to organise everyone. daz called it some time back

“That's nearlly got to be called FULL. Beyond 10 can get messy and slow.
13 or 14 really is bursting gents. 10G needs to be the final inclusion bar something extraordinary.”

Keep an eye on it and if anyone elspulls out I’ll let you know, don’t like to say it but we do need to keep it manageable unless Darren gives it the ok as he is the trip leader I’m just organising.
Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
This is so difficult, Tony needs to be on this trip as he’s been a huge contributor on our forum and still is.

Captains call, Tony you are more than welcome and we’ll work it out, he’s more than capable than most of us on this trip.

There are a shipload of non forum members on this trip and Tony is priority being a contributor.

Can’t wait mate!!!

This is an NP trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on
Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
I have no problem with who comes and he is more than welcome, just Darren was concerned at the numbers and organisation, however in saying that we will need to stop others from coming now as we still possibly have Snicko/ Nev and Kat who have expressed interest as well as chock so we will end up with 16 or 17 cars so we will definitely need to split the group into two and leave 30 mins apart so we can overlap at stops for a little while so we can mingle a bit.

Ps chock has confirmed his dad John is a non starter so tony is good to go and if he and his mate come then we have 14 or 15by my count.
We really are Bursting guys. Tony, keen you along on this, it would be great to see you again mate. Can your mate jump in yours mate? There is a heap of Non-Forums which is kinda OK buy we do need to keep it tight, as loose as it is now.

10 years ago we had 11 I think but the thread started at 20 or more. Was mental buy lots dropped out. We are getting to the pointy end of this and we are getting Fat.

I think Snicko jumped on a couple of days ago, she was on the last trip and it would be awesome to see her again.

Do we have an actual Head count by chance?