OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1209 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 20970911091159119912071208120912101211121912591309 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,090 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wee aim to please ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Rossco (27th January 2019)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was watching the news last night, mistake number 1.

There was a hijab / letterbox wearing woman that came to Australia with the express purpose of killing someone to give ISIS glory or something equally insane.

Anyway she stabbed this bloke she was staying with. But the bit that got me, was she was allowed to wear the hijab / letterbox in court. That is just not right IMO. If you break the law and appear before a court you should be made to be publicly recognisable.

This damn country is just too soft and obliging. If you break the rules, you lose the use of some of those rules.

This woman caused the fella significant wounds and traumatised his daughter, but oh no, we can't offend her by making her remove her hijab / letterbox in court. It's all just gone too far all this 'we must be considerate of others' crap.

And that's why watching the news is a bad thing.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

Bob (30th January 2019), Hodge (30th January 2019), Rossco (30th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    was watching the news last night, mistake number 1.

There was a hijab / letterbox wearing woman that came to Australia with the express purpose of killing someone to give ISIS glory or something equally insane.

Anyway she stabbed this bloke she was staying with. But the bit that got me, was she was allowed to wear the hijab / letterbox in court. That is just not right IMO. If you break the law and appear before a court you should be made to be publicly recognisable.

This damn country is just too soft and obliging. If you break the rules, you lose the use of some of those rules.

This woman caused the fella significant wounds and traumatised his daughter, but oh no, we can't offend her by making her remove her hijab / letterbox in court. It's all just gone too far all this 'we must be considerate of others' crap.

And that's why watching the news is a bad thing.
    could not agree more

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Goin to have to look for a new job..... I work for a small family owned business. Only 4 of us, one rep, 2 internal guys and the accounts person who owns the company. I'm one of the internals, the other is the sister of the accounts/owner. Well the rep decided after 10 years to hand in his notice on Tuesday. The owner tells me on Friday that she's decided to close the business, not because of financial reasons but because the sister has now also decided that she's has had enough. She said that she doesn't want to go through the rigmoral of finding replacements, which is fair enough I guess but bugger me, it is a wee bit inconvenient, no nice pay out for me as have only been there 1 1/2 years........ Oh well, life goes on hey.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

MB (4th February 2019), mudnut (4th February 2019), Plasnart (3rd February 2019), Yeti's Beast (3rd February 2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Goin to have to look for a new job..... I work for a small family owned business. Only 4 of us, one rep, 2 internal guys and the accounts person who owns the company. I'm one of the internals, the other is the sister of the accounts/owner. Well the rep decided after 10 years to hand in his notice on Tuesday. The owner tells me on Friday that she's decided to close the business, not because of financial reasons but because the sister has now also decided that she's has had enough. She said that she doesn't want to go through the rigmoral of finding replacements, which is fair enough I guess but bugger me, it is a wee bit inconvenient, no nice pay out for me as have only been there 1 1/2 years........ Oh well, life goes on hey.
    Going to be in a similar boat soon.
    Boss sends all sales staff an email on Friday with unrealistic sales targets and says if you can’t do what you are hired to do then we can’t continue to support you.
    Looks like 7 guys will soon be unemployed, not happy considering I just bought a new car for this job and sold my beloved Patrol

Proud BTrol Owner
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeti's Beast For This Useful Post:

Clunk (4th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,003 Times in 3,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When I set my business up I had dreams of expanding it beyond just me. Didnt take me long to say bugger that considering all the hurdles put up against business owners. Now settled as a single-employee company. I turn over less than I could if I put people on but earn more than I would if I did, and more than I did working for the man. Unfortunate reality of employment laws. Sorry to hear your news Clunky but can sympathasize with the business owner.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

Clunk (4th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    When I set my business up I had dreams of expanding it beyond just me. Didnt take me long to say bugger that considering all the hurdles put up against business owners. Now settled as a single-employee company. I turn over less than I could if I put people on but earn more than I would if I did, and more than I did working for the man. Unfortunate reality of employment laws. Sorry to hear your news Clunky but can sympathasize with the business owner.
    The business was started by her father over 30 years ago and did very well and still does pretty well.... Like I said, she says it's not a financial decision what so ever..... I guess I'm just a bit disappointed that they've decided to go this way, especially the sister. They want me to carry on with them for the next 2 months or however long it takes for them to sell their stock but motivation has been lost...... Anyway, it is what it is, time to move on

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (4th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,003 Times in 3,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The business was started by her father over 30 years ago and did very well and still does pretty well.... Like I said, she says it's not a financial decision what so ever..... I guess I'm just a bit disappointed that they've decided to go this way, especially the sister. They want me to carry on with them for the next 2 months or however long it takes for them to sell their stock but motivation has been lost...... Anyway, it is what it is, time to move on
    Yeah mate its a shame. Use the next 12 months to scout for a newby and go when you can. All the best mate.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

Clunk (5th February 2019)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some concreters over the other day. They left all their rubbish behind.
    That's OK guys, I understand, it really is very bloody hard to pick up your cans and milk containers and other crap and put it in your car. You can carry bags of cement on your shoulders but the bloody food wrappings are just too hard.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

Bidja (11th February 2019), MB (14th February 2019), Rossco (11th February 2019), rusty_nail (11th February 2019), TPC (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sprained my ankle at work yesterday. Ducks I would prefer to be at work than have this crappy injury. Argh

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to matfew For This Useful Post:

Bidja (15th February 2019), MB (14th February 2019), mudnut (15th February 2019), Plasnart (14th February 2019), Rossco (15th February 2019), rusty_nail (14th February 2019)

Page 1209 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 20970911091159119912071208120912101211121912591309 ... LastLast