Thread: Tools you have bought/want to buy feedback thread

Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tools you have bought/want to buy feedback thread

FWIW: Bought a set of the exact same I believe Krisso Mate a few years ago for personal kit work & play and reckon you’ll be very happy hopefully too with them for their price
    I’ve almost flogged out the 19mm on little Hilti concrete studs via a cordless rattle gun but will just simply cut say 20mm off its end for another happy fresh stint

EDIT: 19mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MB; 16th June 2021 at 06:59 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (16th June 2021), Maxhead (16th June 2021), MudRunnerTD (17th June 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered a cordless Dewalt impact wrench online.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to balwayne For This Useful Post:

MB (24th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had the adapter delivered today, Ryobi actually have an impressive range, some thing's I just can't justify the money, something Makita just don't make.

I bought a Ryobi caulking gun, for $70 brand new, Makita one is just over $300

and a Ryobi hot glue gun about $30 i think? Makita don't actually make this tool. Super handy for quick plastic fixups around the house or even out on the track.

The adapter was a grand total of $22 through Amazon. Fits well in the tool and battery. Super cheap option to carrying a second battery range.
    @MudRunnerTD I'm sure there is something in their range that you wish you had lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rusty_nail; 4th August 2021 at 06:17 PM.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (5th August 2021), jff45 (4th August 2021), MB (25th August 2021), MudRunnerTD (4th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 613 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve got an adapter to fit the 20v Xfinity (Aldi) 4.0 a/h to my Ryobi tools. I've also got one of those caulking guns to save the old hands..
    John

2001 GUII TI 4500 - Now converted to TD42T auto with Nomad valve body

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jff45 For This Useful Post:

MB (25th August 2021), rusty_nail (4th August 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jff45 View Post
    I’ve got an adapter to fit the 20v Xfinity (Aldi) 4.0 a/h to my Ryobi tools. I've also got one of those caulking guns to save the old hands..
    Bloody handy right?

Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

jff45 (4th August 2021), MB (25th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    Had the adapter delivered today, Ryobi actually have an impressive range, some thing's I just can't justify the money, something Makita just don't make.

I bought a Ryobi caulking gun, for $70 brand new, Makita one is just over $300

and a Ryobi hot glue gun about $30 i think? Makita don't actually make this tool. Super handy for quick plastic fixups around the house or even out on the track.

The adapter was a grand total of $22 through Amazon. Fits well in the tool and battery. Super cheap option to carrying a second battery range.
    @MudRunnerTD I'm sure there is something in their range that you wish you had lol

Interesting. I have looked at a caulking gun a few times but can't justify the cost. This is a nice find mate. Have you got a link to that adapter. Ryobi is a few levels down from the makita kit but damn. I ain't putting 8 tubes a day through it.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

MB (25th August 2021), Rossco (5th August 2021), rusty_nail (4th August 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My mistake, it was $37 and I got free shipping

Badaptor MAK-RYO Makita to Ryobi Battery Adapter https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07RWKQ...ing=UTF8&psc=1

For what it's worth, the main caulker guy at work uses a Ryobi gun, he said the tool is just as good as the Makita one, he doesn't see the need to spend the extra on the Makita one. One downside to the Ryobi is it won't take 600ml sausages. I'm working on a plan for that though lol, I'll keep you posted.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

MB (25th August 2021), MudRunnerTD (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    My mistake, it was $37 and I got free shipping

Badaptor MAK-RYO Makita to Ryobi Battery Adapter https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07RWKQ...ing=UTF8&psc=1

For what it's worth, the main caulker guy at work uses a Ryobi gun, he said the tool is just as good as the Makita one, he doesn't see the need to spend the extra on the Makita one. One downside to the Ryobi is it won't take 600ml sausages. I'm working on a plan for that though lol, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers mate, I is it variable speed or allow for variable speed trigger
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Cheers mate, I is it variable speed or allow for variable speed trigger
    Variable speed adjusted by the slider on the left side. You can see it in the pic I posted.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

MB (25th August 2021), MudRunnerTD (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Borrowed a magnetic drill yesterday for a project in building for work.

Where have they been all my life bloody awesome. Basically a portable drill press that sticks to your (metal) work piece.

I ended up watching a heap of vids online and reckon I might re purpose a big old drill the old man has. This is one of the old school finger breakers so should be perfect. Use some electro magnetic for holders for the base and half way to a good setup.

On a side note YouTube is awesome. Been watching a lot of vids on random machines for home workshop. All self made and then used to make the next project. Eg big belt sander tube benders cross tables. Some great ideas. Once the new workshop is actually built I might dive into a few of those

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matfew For This Useful Post:

MB (25th August 2021), Rossco (25th August 2021)

Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast