OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1150 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 15065010501100114011481149115011511152116012001250 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,500 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twas already started sorry mate, back atcha, Truce :-) ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drove into a tyre place today to get a slow leak fixed, only to find the security wheel nut remover was missing - last used by another tyre place to instal new tyres 3 months ago. Had to drive an hour round trip to a dealer to get one then arrived back at the original tyre joint only to find they had shut up shop early - not my day today!
    Last edited by PeeBee; 22nd May 2018 at 07:49 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (22nd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody ebay seller ......... messaged him to check he had the ipad MrsTea wants in stock. Yes he says. 20 minutes later I pay using Paypal. 5 minutes later I get a message to say that he didn't have the stock after all & would cancel the sale & refund me. No offer of delaying supply or of a different colour etc. Refund minutes later. Ebay code gave 5% discount & I reckon he didn't want to sell for that. Paypal & Ebay both tell me I have been refunded but now I have to wait for the money to get credited back into the card I have linked to Paypal. Seller's ad says he has 'more than 10 in stock.

Anyone know how the ebay discounts work? Wouldn't sellers have to be aware of them when advertising? Hope the whole transaction wasn't some sort of scam. Ebay & Paypal look legit but the debit card I use online still says the transaction is pending & I'm guessing it will be at least a couple of days before the bank deigns to put the money back. Can't help feeling that there might be room to move in there somehow for the bad guys.

Suggest this seller be avoided. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Appl...72.m2748.l2649
    Last edited by Cuppa; 22nd May 2018 at 08:06 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Bloody ebay seller ......... messaged him to check he had the ipad MrsTea wants in stock. Yes he says. 20 minutes later I pay using Paypal. 5 minutes later I get a message to say that he didn't have the stock after all & would cancel the sale & refund me. No offer of delaying supply or of a different colour etc. Refund minutes later. Ebay code gave 5% discount & I reckon he didn't want to sell for that. Paypal & Ebay both tell me I have been refunded but now I have to wait for the money to get credited back into the card I have linked to Paypal. Seller's ad says he has 'more than 10 in stock.

Anyone know how the ebay discounts work? Wouldn't sellers have to be aware of them when advertising? Hope the whole transaction wasn't some sort of scam. Ebay & Paypal look legit but the debit card I use online still says the transaction is pending & I'm guessing it will be at least a couple of days before the bank deigns to put the money back. Can't help feeling that there might be room to move in there somehow for the bad guys.

Suggest this seller be avoided. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Appl...72.m2748.l2649
    When I bought a phone a month ago I placed a high bid of $140 and ended up getting it for $130 due to being the highest bidder , I'd be pissed if it was me selling it and missed out on the extra $10 but as a buyer I was happy .

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have since learned that Ebay covers the discounts not the seller ........... so I'm now guessing stock was not in the same place as the seller may have accounted for him not knowing what he had & didn't have, which makes sense seeings the ad gave a NSW address & the Seller was as it turned out, in Vic. Whatever ..... not a good way to do business.

Have also read that Paypal are renowned for being slow in putting efunds back into buyers accounts - apparently 5 days is common.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My FIL sold some gold coins on flea bay. The winner was in America so he posted with insurance and tracking etc.
    the buyer signed and picked them up, then claimed he didn’t receive the item. PayPal took the money from the sale back off my FIL and he was trying to dispute it but found the process very hard when you can’t actually talk to someone. He eventually gave up and lost $1500.00 yet someone scored some free coins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fastway Couriers. Seriously pathetic...
    Get an SMS today that they missed us, and they left a note on the door step. Ok. Sweet.
    SMS said to send them an email with the parcel #, to re-deliver.
    I get home, no note left. I enter the parcel # onto their tracking page and what do you know!? They attempted a delivery last Thursday too . Although that time, No note left, no SMS, no email , nothing... How was I to know about it ?
    Call them up earlier, after ages on the waiting line I get through. She speaks next to no english with a rude attitude, telling me that I should be home on the day of the delivery .
    How am i meant to be home when I don't know that it's on it's way?
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 7,002 Times in 3,397 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Fastway Couriers. Seriously pathetic...
    Get an SMS today that they missed us, and they left a note on the door step. Ok. Sweet.
    SMS said to send them an email with the parcel #, to re-deliver.
    I get home, no note left. I enter the parcel # onto their tracking page and what do you know!? They attempted a delivery last Thursday too . Although that time, No note left, no SMS, no email , nothing... How was I to know about it ?
    Call them up earlier, after ages on the waiting line I get through. She speaks next to no english with a rude attitude, telling me that I should be home on the day of the delivery .
    How am i meant to be home when I don't know that it's on it's way?
    They made a documentary about that mob mate!

Hope it works out sooner rather than later for ya.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (24th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,002 Times in 3,397 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post

OI!! Who's been playing around with my post?? Pic changed!

Not a bad job tho! haha

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post

@Plasnart

There are royalties payable on the Pic Mate LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (25th May 2018)

Page 1150 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 15065010501100114011481149115011511152116012001250 ... LastLast