Thread: Moore river

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moore river

Hi guys did a recce trip to moore river to check some camp spots by the river for summer just to find it’s been fenced off due to dickwads wrecking the place so my son and I did a coast trip from seabird to guilderton then back over the river to see if we could get to it via a track on the map only to find it also closed, we did see tracks to the river but they were through the fence which had been cut which I would not enter, a bit disappointed so I’ll just have to go a bit further back to the meerup.E45875DC-D2CF-455F-A966-D41F8BA672F4.jpeg
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

AB (6th October 2022), DX grunt (6th October 2022), Hodge (6th October 2022), MB (6th October 2022), mudnut (6th October 2022)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many ignorant & selfish morons are out there getting places closed off. Almost need to implement an IQ test to allow folk to get out into the bush!

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (8th October 2022), Hodge (6th October 2022), jack (6th October 2022), MB (7th October 2022), Stropp (6th October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    So many ignorant & selfish morons are out there getting places closed off. Almost need to implement an IQ test to allow folk to get out into the bush!
    Have to agree, we stayed at several remote spots on our trip and everyone had crap paper and aluminium cans. This included Cordillo Downs, Old Strezlecki Track etc. In a lot of spots there were several fireplaces with half burnt trash and cans. Also the amount of green trees that are chopped up for firewood.
    I won’t even start on the easily accessible spots around here.
    We always try to leave a campsite cleaner than when we arrive but I draw the line at cleaning up other peoples shit paper.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (8th October 2022), Cuppa (6th October 2022), Hodge (6th October 2022), MB (7th October 2022), Stropp (6th October 2022)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Heart-breaking that even such remote places are being raped & pillaged by turds. Sadly we're used to popular, close to city, quick trip areas being tarnished, but not even the middle of nowhere spots are immune to these cock-drips it seems.
    I've been taking my son up to our local Mt Disa and Tallarook for quick day trips. Not even 4x4-ing, just bush walks, exploring, etc... And it is getting worse and worse every trip. He loves the place and is the only reason I head up there nowdays. (think i vented about this in the angry domain at some stage).

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...l=1#post818740

Irresponsible majority seems to be the so called weekend warriors. It's obvious just by looking at the type of rubbish left being. We're talking Kmart camping/disposable gear variety, everywhere. These are not seasoned campers. Brief chat with some parks people up there confirmed this. Massively inflated by border closures/lock downs etc in the past years. The other variety being bored P platers heading up to do skids in their fully sick mummy and daddy funded Rangers.
    Full closure inevitable.
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

MB (8th October 2022), Stropp (8th October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,323 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tis a tough fix
    Trail Cameras (cheap & easy peasy) gotcha, convicting is impossible and a waste or our (taxpayers) Aussie court money again!
    Teach here locally and elsewhere across this Globe Proper RESPECT
    FWIW: Reminds nuffy me of some posts here years ago about whether or not to approach unruly campers nearby
    “If they are disrespecting the COTB”
    Assess whether they are hard or soft wankers and approach accordingly to achieve a tidy outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Stropp (10th October 2022)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    FWIW: Reminds nuffy me of some posts here years ago about whether or not to approach unruly campers nearby
    “If they are disrespecting the COTB”
    Assess whether they are hard or soft wankers and approach accordingly to achieve a tidy outcome
    Just deal with them heroic @mudski style Marko mate!
    Quick overnighter on the Howqua with legendary @mudski turned into a bullet dodge fest, when a bunch of knucklehead hunters decided to point air rifles our way across the river.
    Mudskis patience was short lived and boiled quicker than his TD! I've never seen a 3T car rumble to life and fish tail across a river "Gone in 60 seconds" style before, or since.
    Man of enormous knackers I tell ya having a crack at a bunch of bozzos with guns. He tore 'em a new one, because their hastily packed up and pissed off.
    Photo below for clarification. See our fire remains, the cock dripples were right across the river at that sand bank. @mudski our hero!!!

20180520_083934.jpg
    2005 TD42TI

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (9th October 2022), MB (11th October 2022), mudski (9th October 2022), Stropp (10th October 2022)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Just deal with them heroic @mudski style Marko mate!
    Quick overnighter on the Howqua with legendary @mudski turned into a bullet dodge fest, when a bunch of knucklehead hunters decided to point air rifles our way across the river.
    Mudskis patience was short lived and boiled quicker than his TD! I've never seen a 3T car rumble to life and fish tail across a river "Gone in 60 seconds" style before, or since.
    Man of enormous knackers I tell ya having a crack at a bunch of bozzos with guns. He tore 'em a new one, because their hastily packed up and pissed off.
    Photo below for clarification. See our fire remains, the cock dripples were right across the river at that sand bank. @mudski our hero!!!

20180520_083934.jpg
    Ah yeah I remember that weekend. Those turds did not know what to say when I ripped into them. I have zero patience for people like that, and it’s only getting worse as I get older. Lol.
    What’s the go with the number plate in the pic?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

MB (11th October 2022), Stropp (10th October 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankfully I’m only guessing those hardened criminals were disrespectfully agreed pushing slugs over via air
    Pretty sure my old ball sack would drop off if they were throwing lipstick sized slugs past our heads

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

mudski (11th October 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW: It’s taken near 40 years for the Keloid scarring on my pinky air dumbbell finger to dissipate since sluggy gunny Sniper @AB ‘Dead Eye Dicked’ me through a 5mm crack in a wooden shed door
    New AGE Paint Ball Poofters I SAYS

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (11th October 2022), Hodge (11th October 2022), mudski (11th October 2022), Plasnart (11th October 2022), Stropp (11th October 2022)