OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1056 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610541055105610571058106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,560 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti's Beast View Post
    Placed an ad on Gumtree to sell our near new Ozpig and some joker sends a text asking if I would take half the asking price ffs, grrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    And what makes it worse is when you accept a low stupid offer just 2 get rid of something and don't hear back from them.

And that is now the reason I just throw stuff in the bin nowadays, could not be bothered with stupid offers and no shows
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Hodge (3rd September 2017), Yeti's Beast (3rd September 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,285 Times in 6,437 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Placed an ad on Gumtree to sell our near new Ozpig and some joker sends a text asking if I would take half the asking price ffs, grrrrrrr

Yeah on my eBay store a lot of my items have make an offer on them. Strangely enough, the higher priced items, no one ever makes an offer. Its the sub $10 items someone will offer $2 on a $9 item. I just ignore dipships who do this. Then they get upset and send me a message asking why i didnt respond to their offer.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (6th September 2017), Yeti's Beast (4th September 2017)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah on my eBay store a lot of my items have make an offer on them. Strangely enough, the higher priced items, no one ever makes an offer. Its the sub $10 items someone will offer $2 on a $9 item. I just ignore dipships who do this. Then they get upset and send me a message asking why i didnt respond to their offer.
    That's the story of my life. It must be some kind of "luck", but I never ever sold anything online. Even with lower prices no one ever contacted me or didn't reply after making an offer. It's just become too bothersome

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pete-grake For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (6th September 2017)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,285 Times in 6,437 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pete-grake View Post
    That's the story of my life. It must be some kind of "luck", but I never ever sold anything online. Even with lower prices no one ever contacted me or didn't reply after making an offer. It's just become too bothersome
    Yeah I dont get it. You would think a higher ticket item one would try to barter. Nope, they just buy it. But they see a cheap sub $10 item, nope! They want it cheaper.

Im not sure how to make your adds or word them, but I see a big proportion of private ads on eBay, gumtree and facebook, which there was clearly zero thought into the wording (item title and description) also photos taken, and these items never sell. This is how I buy my collectables, from others mistakes. A full set of tyres with 95% tread on rims for my Patrol for the price of one tyre, only because their description was that vague. And a collectible wooden Jack Daniels esky, for less than half the going price. Again, a poorly written item description, which made it almost impossible to search for via eBay, and a one sentence description. Both sellers were absolutely dirty on me. Suckers.
    If I ever sell an item online, not via my store, I take atleast four clear pics, photos taken with a white or a background with nothing to draw the eye away from the item, put plenty in the description, and neatly, research of what similar items are selling for and note how they sold and how clear their wording is. I've sold stuff on there for double what others were selling for the same item on a few of occasions, just because I took my time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (6th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah I dont get it. You would think a higher ticket item one would try to barter. Nope, they just buy it. But they see a cheap sub $10 item, nope! They want it cheaper.

Im not sure how to make your adds or word them, but I see a big proportion of private ads on eBay, gumtree and facebook, which there was clearly zero thought into the wording (item title and description) also photos taken, and these items never sell. This is how I buy my collectables, from others mistakes. A full set of tyres with 95% tread on rims for my Patrol for the price of one tyre, only because their description was that vague. And a collectible wooden Jack Daniels esky, for less than half the going price. Again, a poorly written item description, which made it almost impossible to search for via eBay, and a one sentence description. Both sellers were absolutely dirty on me. Suckers.
    If I ever sell an item online, not via my store, I take atleast four clear pics, photos taken with a white or a background with nothing to draw the eye away from the item, put plenty in the description, and neatly, research of what similar items are selling for and note how they sold and how clear their wording is. I've sold stuff on there for double what others were selling for the same item on a few of occasions, just because I took my time.
    When selling the caravan I had about 4 external photos which were clear and detailed , the most frequent question I got was what colour is the van ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep
    I have 3 things on Gumtree ATM. Just sold a 52mm VDO tacho with Pictures. Pic#2 shows it's made in Germany. They guy that bought it asked where was it made? Hmmm
    Second item is a 60 amp solar controller. It's brand new. Paid $150 but it won't fit where I want it so I thought $100 was fair but was asked if I will take $60. Umm no!
    Lucky last is my Oz pig. Owes me $465 with accessories. Only been used to cure the paint .Was asked if I will take $175 and post from Qld to Wa!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,713 Times in 2,489 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep
    I have 3 things on Gumtree ATM. Just sold a 52mm VDO tacho with Pictures. Pic#2 shows it's made in Germany. They guy that bought it asked where was it made? Hmmm
    Second item is a 60 amp solar controller. It's brand new. Paid $150 but it won't fit where I want it so I thought $100 was fair but was asked if I will take $60. Umm no!
    Lucky last is my Oz pig. Owes me $465 with accessories. Only been used to cure the paint .Was asked if I will take $175 and post from Qld to Wa!!

it wasnt me but for 175 posted to perth i will take it lol, actually make it $150
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (6th September 2017), mudski (6th September 2017), Plasnart (7th September 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
    it wasnt me but for 175 posted to perth i will take it lol, actually make it $150
    Ha ha , I'm sure you would.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeti's Beast For This Useful Post:

Stropp (7th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
    Give you $120 posted to vic which is way closer but you have to repaint it .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

Yeti's Beast (6th September 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    Give you $120 posted to vic which is way closer but you have to repaint it .
    Do you want a set of steak knives to go with it? Lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeti's Beast For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (7th September 2017)

Page 1056 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610541055105610571058106611061156 ... LastLast