OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: MudRunnerTD does Avalon AIRSHOW

  1. #71
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,588
    Thanks
    6,050
    Thanked 7,739 Times in 4,782 Posts
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never been to the air show. I've always just watched them fly over head from home. Not that I saw much.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  3. #72
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    2,802
    Thanked 2,047 Times in 1,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Never been to the air show. I've always just watched them fly over head from home. Not that I saw much.
    You gotta go one year Mark, it while worth it.

    Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  4. #73
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,588
    Thanks
    6,050
    Thanked 7,739 Times in 4,782 Posts
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    You gotta go one year Mark, it while worth it.

    Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    Yeah just saw the cost of ticket entry. Fark that! Bloody crooks!

  5. #74
    Moderator MudRunnerTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    14,246
    Thanks
    9,982
    Thanked 10,590 Times in 5,506 Posts
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The next Airshow in 2021 will be the 100 Year Centenary of the RAAF. it will be Huge!!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  6. #75
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    2,802
    Thanked 2,047 Times in 1,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah just saw the cost of ticket entry. Fark that! Bloody crooks!
    That's way I've only been once and that was about 10 years ago. Don't remember what it cost to walk in, but a stubby was $10 each.

    Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  7. #76
    Breadmaker Shaker Plasnart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    7,284
    Thanks
    4,248
    Thanked 4,790 Times in 2,384 Posts
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    That's way I've only been once and that was about 10 years ago. Don't remember what it cost to walk in, but a stubby was $10 each.

    Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    $68 entry and bring my own food and drinks (non-alcoholic). IMO fantastic value for a day full of interesting displays and sensational action in the air. I don't buy food or drinks there coz yep there's the rip off. Overall much cheaper than most major events and the bang for buck keeps me coming back every show (bi-annually).
    When you have to shoot, shoot.
    Don't talk.
    ~Tuco.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

    jay see (3rd March 2019), Mc4by (4th March 2019)

  9. #77
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    2,802
    Thanked 2,047 Times in 1,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    $68 entry and bring my own food and drinks (non-alcoholic). IMO fantastic value for a day full of interesting displays and sensational action in the air. I don't buy food or drinks there coz yep there's the rip off. Overall much cheaper than most major events and the bang for buck keeps me coming back every show (bi-annually).
    My problem is that the I would like to take the wife and kids too. That can turn onto a expensive day out.

    Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  10. #78
    Breadmaker Shaker Plasnart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    7,284
    Thanks
    4,248
    Thanked 4,790 Times in 2,384 Posts
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @jay see
    Yep $200 family ticket could be a budget breaker. I'm lucky the mrs would rather do anything but go watch planes and I meet up with a mate i don't get to see often.
    When you have to shoot, shoot.
    Don't talk.
    ~Tuco.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

    jay see (4th March 2019)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •