OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 856 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3567568068468548558568578588669069561356 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 2,036 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    You're allowed to make offers which seller can accept with a "Subject to finance" clause. Although this is only an option for out-of-auction sales. Seller has the right to refuse this ofcourse.
    Correct Eric.
    Loan department knocked it back due to some minor issues with the deck. Buyers were happy to buy as is but bank valuation was too low for their loan.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just tripped over the dog in the hall way and ended up in a pile on the floor.
    Very lucky I think but Im in a lot of pain [extra] I can do without GGGRRrrrrrrrr
    Fing dog so close to blacking out,
    f'ing dog he wont be doing that again after all my yelling
    Last edited by threedogs; 24th June 2016 at 03:52 PM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

mudnut (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Buyers are had their finances declined today..... This is pissing me off now.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't you think you'd put your finances in order before you go house hunting,
    Not good mate maybe the next buyer will have their affairs in order
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (24th June 2016)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Wouldn't you think you'd put your finances in order before you go house hunting,
    In most cases today you can't do that John. Bank dictates everything and you don't know where you stand until you make an offer and the bank the does the evaluation.
    Sometimes they will refuse you a $300k house, and then grant you $500k a week later...
    Last edited by Hodge; 24th June 2016 at 06:06 PM.
    2005 TD42TI

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    In most cases today you can't do that John. Bang dictates everything and you don't know where you stand until you make an offer and the bank the does the evaluation.
    Sometimes they will refuse you a $300k house, and then grant you $500k a week later...
    Hodge is spot on John, it all comes down 2 the banks evaluation on the house.

My sister has just gone through exactly that, she went 2 purchase a place the other month and the bank only done a desktop evaluation meaning they never got off there fat ass and went and had a look, got declined because they didn't believe it was worth what the owners well selling it for.

It s@cks for the house owner and the person looking to purchase
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,318 Times in 6,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In most cases today you can't do that John. Bang dictates everything and you don't know where you stand until you make an offer and the bank the does the evaluation.
    Eh? Not hard to get pre approved finance from your lender. Then you know your limit. We did and we are at least six months away from selling our joint. when we are ready to sell. I'll be telling the agent to make sure the potentials must have their finances sorted or they can eff off! Lol.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Eh? Not hard to get pre approved finance from your lender. Then you know your limit. We did and we are at least six months away from selling our joint. when we are ready to sell. I'll be telling the agent to make sure the potentials must have their finances sorted or they can eff off! Lol.
    Irrelevant Mark. You can get approved for $1 million if you wish, but if the house you make an offer on, isn't worth the $ you offered, in Bank's books, your $1m pre-approval goes out the window.

Banks want security and equity in case your finances go arse over head. If they don't believe they can't get your loan's worth back on the house, they simply say no.
    2005 TD42TI

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree ^^^^

It's been like that since as far back as I can remember and is a real pain in teh arse in a volatile market

You can have a $Mill pre approved and the Bank still won't lend on a 600,000 house if they value it below the amount you want to borrow

Pre approval is "we will lend you up to 'x' dollars but only if the chosen property has a valuation which matches criteria".
    Last edited by the evil twin; 24th June 2016 at 06:18 PM.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i just got off the phone to my mum. she told me that my brother in law assaulted my sister last night. pretty much the short of it is they moved to WA from Tamworth (his home town) so she could pursue her career of becoming a police officer. hes always been a country boy and liked to go pigging every weekend while she stayed home and took care of my niece(Harper). he didn't like Perth much as it was to much of a city so she transferred to Geraldton. He gets to go pigging every now and then but only when she isn't on shift (which is all over the place). He is upset that he has to take responsibility and look after Harper instead of being off pig chasing. So they haven't been getting along very much lately and last night in an argument he pushed her out of the house and then threw his phone at her.

I'm sitting shaking with anger but typing it out like this helping me calm down. I just don't understand what is wrong with some people, like when does pig chasing(or any other thing for that matter) loose precedence to people and there family becomes priority. Its also pretty upsetting that i dont just live around the corner so i can just go tell him to pull his bloody head in!!!
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    i just got off the phone to my mum. she told me that my brother in law assaulted my sister last night. pretty much the short of it is they moved to WA from Tamworth (his home town) so she could pursue her career of becoming a police officer. hes always been a country boy and liked to go pigging every weekend while she stayed home and took care of my niece(Harper). he didn't like Perth much as it was to much of a city so she transferred to Geraldton. He gets to go pigging every now and then but only when she isn't on shift (which is all over the place). He is upset that he has to take responsibility and look after Harper instead of being off pig chasing. So they haven't been getting along very much lately and last night in an argument he pushed her out of the house and then threw his phone at her.

I'm sitting shaking with anger but typing it out like this helping me calm down. I just don't understand what is wrong with some people, like when does pig chasing(or any other thing for that matter) loose precedence to people and there family becomes priority. Its also pretty upsetting that i dont just live around the corner so i can just go tell him to pull his bloody head in!!!
    Thats farked Nic, has your sister got elsewhere 2 go?
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

Page 856 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3567568068468548558568578588669069561356 ... LastLast