OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1289 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 28978911891239127912871288128912901291129913391389 ... LastLast
Results 12,881 to 12,890 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Getting a parking fine of $165 at work because I parked in a loading zone... With my trailer so I can load it up. CARNTS!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Yeti's Beast (16th June 2020)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    China has made me very angry, we lost a massive amount of exports today for being the first country asking for an enquire into how covid 19 started. Every country in the world agrees but we were the only country brave enough to say. We should not buy anything made in China at all, may mean we have to buy dearer products and not be able to afford everything we want but we can still afford everything we need.
    DON'T BUY CHINESE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

matfew (19th May 2020)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    China has made me very angry, we lost a massive amount of exports today for being the first country asking for an enquire into how covid 19 started. Every country in the world agrees but we were the only country brave enough to say. We should not buy anything made in China at all, may mean we have to buy dearer products and not be able to afford everything we want but we can still afford everything we need.
    DON'T BUY CHINESE!
    While I agree with you wholeheartedly. Thats an impossible task. My family is very mixed race, Italian, German, Hungarian, Indian and Chinese, and even my Chinese part of the family are embarrassed by whats happening. But to say NOT to buy Chinese, you will be running around naked for a start. There is far too many consumables that is only made in China.
    What I do, particularly when food shopping is try to buy Aussie where I can. Im happy to pay a little extra for local product. I saw some ham that said it was made from 25% Australian products. How is sliced ham 25% Australian. The water pumped into it is?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    While I agree with you wholeheartedly. Thats an impossible task. My family is very mixed race, Italian, German, Hungarian, Indian and Chinese, and even my Chinese part of the family are embarrassed by whats happening. But to say NOT to buy Chinese, you will be running around naked for a start. There is far too many consumables that is only made in China.
    What I do, particularly when food shopping is try to buy Aussie where I can. Im happy to pay a little extra for local product. I saw some ham that said it was made from 25% Australian products. How is sliced ham 25% Australian. The water pumped into it is?
    I think of you look at alot of pork products you will find they come mainly from Europe? At least the fresh stuff was last time I looked. I do agree, I try support Australian products where possible, it's one of the last consumable industry's we have that gives the rest of the world a run for their money!

Edit: I was wondering where your stature came from, all makes sense! Little chinaman mudski!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Rossco (20th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whilst not wanting to appear as not up with the Jones, I would think that if you purchase any person, let alone Chinese, Interpol will come a knockin'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

mudski (20th May 2020)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    I think of you look at alot of pork products you will find they come mainly from Europe? At least the fresh stuff was last time I looked. I do agree, I try support Australian products where possible, it's one of the last consumable industry's we have that gives the rest of the world a run for their money!

Edit: I was wondering where your stature came from, all makes sense! Little chinaman mudski!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Haha! cunny funt! The latter two are by marriage.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Whilst not wanting to appear as not up with the Jones, I would think that if you purchase any person, let alone Chinese, Interpol will come a knockin'.
    haha.

The hardest thing about having chinese for dinner is fitting them in the microwave.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

mudnut (20th May 2020), Rossco (20th May 2020)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    DON'T BUY CHINESE!
    I understand your p!ssed offness.

The problem is created by the world. Everyone wants as much as they can get for as little as they have to pay. China woke up and said we can make anything for $0.05c so the world said 'that's cheaper than we can make it, we'll make more money if we get you to make it, can you make it for us please?' China said 'Yes'.

China makes more, china gets bigger, china gets richer, china represses it's people, china stays in control.

It's the world chasing greed and money that is the real villain, the world has made china the power it is now. It's ashame the world was more interested in making money than it was in watching and realising the juggernaut it was creating.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem we have now is China have stopped importing Australian barley and beef which has halved our exports.
    As a result of this we have a massive trade imbalance with China, if this keeps going China will own a large portion of Australia.

I am not racist at all, have no problem with Chinese people, my granddaughters are part Chinese.
    I just have a problem with the way the Chinese government is punishing Australia and trying to bully us into backing down on our request into investigating how Covid 19 started.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

mudski (20th May 2020), Rossco (20th May 2020)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post

It's the world chasing greed and money that is the real villain, the world has made china the power it is now. It's ashame the world was more interested in making money than it was in watching and realising the juggernaut it was creating.
    Absolutely spot on!

Page 1289 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 28978911891239127912871288128912901291129913391389 ... LastLast