OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1048 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 48548948998103810461047104810491050105810981148 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,480 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,611 Times in 3,108 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the run continues..
    Ba power steering pump or high pressure hose just shat itself..
    $150 second hand gone..
    Nice oil trail into the car park before it dumped its load on the ground..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 594 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dealing with Telstra.... enough said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 GU6 3.0 CRD AUTO | Safari Snorkel | 2" Ironman lift kit | Runva 11XP Winch | 33" MTZ's | Full Length Roof Rack | GME TX3200 | 30" LED Light Bar |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacho86 View Post
    Dealing with Telstra.... enough said!

There's a system for working out Telstra problems you just have to be willing to play their game which can last as long as six months or more .
    For some reason they're scared shitless of the ombudsman .

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of you may remember my mouse problem from a few pages back! Well it turned out to be just the one, looks like we brought it back from camping with us at a guess. Fortunately, we managed to get the focker!

Unfortunately, my 16month old son seems to have contracted a very rare parasite, the doc says the mouse is the most likely cause.. We cleaned every surface, every little bloody thing, but he's still ended up crook as. It's listed as a 'notifiable event' in SA, but not here in Vic, so I guess it's rare enough to be somewhat important.

Thankfully we were onto it pretty quick as it's very out of sorts for him to be so ill. He'll be a-ok, we've just had to deal with a very grumpy baby and a lot of liquid diarrhoea - not fun.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Throbbinhood For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (15th August 2017), Avo (15th August 2017), Clunk (15th August 2017), threedogs (15th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 594 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    There's a system for working out Telstra problems you just have to be willing to play their game which can last as long as six months or more .
    For some reason they're scared shitless of the ombudsman .
    Yeh I was on the phone with them for 35 mins this morning sorting out bills and plans.... and then this arvo they turned off my cable internet connection and I've since been on hold with Telstra for 45 mins and counting trying to sort that out now!!!

2008 GU6 3.0 CRD AUTO | Safari Snorkel | 2" Ironman lift kit | Runva 11XP Winch | 33" MTZ's | Full Length Roof Rack | GME TX3200 | 30" LED Light Bar |

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Telstra suck.

I ran a tour business and a mobile bike maintenance workshop, in an area where there is no mobile service and for 2 years (and still going) Telstra have been unable to provide internet or a reliable phone service. We still get 2 x 1 hour outages a day on our internet (ADSL) and are 1.4km from the exchange. At least the phones work now, pity the business failed as no-one could call us to book anything :-(.

As for the TIO, useless as fuck. Over the 9 months I had them involved in my dispute with Telstra I has about 12 'case managers' who did didly squat. Even now I am arguing with them over the closure of my complaint because Telstra say it fixed (it's not) so the complaint is closed and I can't re-open it because Telstra says it fixed....

The only 'compensation' offered was $1k and a binding agreement to not discuss my 2 years of pain and anguish with anyone......they can keep their $1k....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PureCaboose View Post
    Telstra suck.

I ran a tour business and a mobile bike maintenance workshop, in an area where there is no mobile service and for 2 years (and still going) Telstra have been unable to provide internet or a reliable phone service. We still get 2 x 1 hour outages a day on our internet (ADSL) and are 1.4km from the exchange. At least the phones work now, pity the business failed as no-one could call us to book anything :-(.

As for the TIO, useless as fuck. Over the 9 months I had them involved in my dispute with Telstra I has about 12 'case managers' who did didly squat. Even now I am arguing with them over the closure of my complaint because Telstra say it fixed (it's not) so the complaint is closed and I can't re-open it because Telstra says it fixed....

The only 'compensation' offered was $1k and a binding agreement to not discuss my 2 years of pain and anguish with anyone......they can keep their $1k....
    you sound like yo have had the sdame prob,apart from they would not shift my adsl fron one house on the farm to another 150mtrs away as they said they no longer support adsl in this area...and the obudsman can do f all because it is a hardware issue and he cannot ake them do anything ..i spent 4 mon ths trying to get internet service,in the ned gave up as no one could or would help
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    you sound like yo have had the sdame prob,apart from they would not shift my adsl fron one house on the farm to another 150mtrs away as they said they no longer support adsl in this area...and the obudsman can do f all because it is a hardware issue and he cannot ake them do anything ..i spent 4 mon ths trying to get internet service,in the ned gave up as no one could or would help
    Hell man, 150 mtrs would invole a major construction survey and a 5 year operations plan. thats a big ask you know. I used to work for them when they were PMG dept. and then as Telecom Australia. I helped put in the microwave system from Perth to Derby with less problems.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

Avo (15th August 2017)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a telstra tech turn up, mind you this is 40+ site visit and rudely tell my wife to stop logging calls for our internet and it is 'within tolerance' and there is nothing that they can do. So I logged another call that evening when the internet failed, for the second time that day. Guess what I was told?

My 6 week old Telstra router is not compatible with the exchange anymore and until I purchased another router there was nothing Telstra could do to deliver the service...and I would not get a refund on the Telstra modem either. Turns out they are full of shit, the modem is still on their official list and is the standard/default Telstra modem. So sick of the lies they tell.....

escalated to the CIO of Telstra just now, putting together my information for a lesson in Telstra Small Business - how to destroy your customers and take their money while you do it....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PureCaboose View Post
    We had a telstra tech turn up, mind you this is 40+ site visit and rudely tell my wife to stop logging calls for our internet and it is 'within tolerance' and there is nothing that they can do. So I logged another call that evening when the internet failed, for the second time that day. Guess what I was told?

My 6 week old Telstra router is not compatible with the exchange anymore and until I purchased another router there was nothing Telstra could do to deliver the service...and I would not get a refund on the Telstra modem either. Turns out they are full of shit, the modem is still on their official list and is the standard/default Telstra modem. So sick of the lies they tell.....

escalated to the CIO of Telstra just now, putting together my information for a lesson in Telstra Small Business - how to destroy your customers and take their money while you do it....
    Go the ombudsman route mate , been there done that and until you get the ombudsman involved they couldn't give a rats .

Page 1048 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 48548948998103810461047104810491050105810981148 ... LastLast