Thread: Nissan ti l

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    G'day mate and welcome to the forum.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard mate...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only thing I use for ball weight is airbagman hd bags about 40psi about 2 65 on the ball no lights at all
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

13 y62 the beast that burbles

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Hi K9, I have been using WDH for years. The weight transfer to the front is adjustable and intentional. Air bags are a great thing and work well in most cars. I would be concerned that the air bags would work against the levelling system in the Y62. Will need to investigate this further.
    no they don't work against hbmc even after unhooking doesn't change anything
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K9s4us View Post
    Re WDH not recommended as it puts a lot of wieght on the front end especially if you have a bull bar fitted as well
    We have airbags that can go to 60 psi to avoid the sag in the rear end and looking at getting a 2"lift fitted
    A guy in Victoria supplies the kits and they are RDA approved and he has done about 80 patrols
    your obviously talking about ontrack 4wd yes he is the leader in y62 mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12