OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1180 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 18068010801130117011781179118011811182119012301280 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 14475

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 11,246 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Days! Schools a go go tomorrow kiddies, bridge and road to the bus are open for business, no excuses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (6th September 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my brand new vehicle for my brand new business, all excited, to find out basic accessories for the vehicle still aren't available yet! GRRRRR.

I'm not blaming anybody, but you would think if they released a new model, all the accessories would be ready too! I go to buy after market seat covers, only to find out that they will have to make them up because mine is a brand new model and it's a 6-8 week wait!

Rant over.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    I bought my brand new vehicle for my brand new business, all excited, to find out basic accessories for the vehicle still aren't available yet! GRRRRR.

I'm not blaming anybody, but you would think if they released a new model, all the accessories would be ready too! I go to buy after market seat covers, only to find out that they will have to make them up because mine is a brand new model and it's a 6-8 week wait!

Rant over.
    Nobody stocks anything any more. Your lucky they had the vehicle, or did you have to wait for that as well. I had to wait a week for an exhaust for my Kia truck to come from Singapore. Kia in Osborne Park said it was the third one they had to get in in a month. Maybe that should tell them somthing - no, probably not.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (7th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    Nobody stocks anything any more. Your lucky they had the vehicle, or did you have to wait for that as well. I had to wait a week for an exhaust for my Kia truck to come from Singapore. Kia in Osborne Park said it was the third one they had to get in in a month. Maybe that should tell them somthing - no, probably not.
    @4bye4

I had to wait, but it was on my conditions, but it was delivered on time. The hatch hasn't hit our shores, yet. I rang somebody up for aftermarket seat covers, but there's a 6-8 week wait because it's a brand new model and they haven't had any requests yet. I'm just about over it. Good thing is I'm just about legal to start trading. lol.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a f@$king joke.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (8th September 2018), MB (8th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,246 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What has made you Angry Today???????

Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    What a f@$king joke.
    Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    Come on @jaysee mate, surely that’s not too bad?

EDIT: My post from the hills was sent last night immediately after yours mate :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

jay see (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had similar same last Sunday night , our world class high speed multi billion dollar NBN at work.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post

Rant over.
    Amd that right there is why they give a 7 year warranty.... Coz it takes so feckin long to get the parts in

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

Avo (9th September 2018), DX grunt (8th September 2018)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's what made me angry today:
    i recently upgraded from my Pathfinder to my new (new to me) 2010 Patrol GU.

I need to set up the Patrol to carry my kayak.

so I call the local 4x4 guys I bought my expensive Rhino roof rack and kayak carrier from and ask them "any chance we can just just transfer the rack with new feet that will fit gutters instead of replacing the whole thing, it looks a bit too short to my eye to do that but i'm trying to save money, etc"
    After clarifying years and models of cars etc they reply "oh yeah, no worries we can do that , just replace the feet"

I drive over.

one look at the old rack/kayak carrier they say:
    "oh no we need to replace the bars and feet...$400"

I said "ill have to have a think about it

GRRRR
    I'm pretty sure i can find basic gutter cross bars and universal kayak carriers for a LOT less than that.

still fuming

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spearo View Post
    here's what made me angry today:
    i recently upgraded from my Pathfinder to my new (new to me) 2010 Patrol GU.

I need to set up the Patrol to carry my kayak.

so I call the local 4x4 guys I bought my expensive Rhino roof rack and kayak carrier from and ask them "any chance we can just just transfer the rack with new feet that will fit gutters instead of replacing the whole thing, it looks a bit too short to my eye to do that but i'm trying to save money, etc"
    After clarifying years and models of cars etc they reply "oh yeah, no worries we can do that , just replace the feet"

I drive over.

one look at the old rack/kayak carrier they say:
    "oh no we need to replace the bars and feet...$400"

I said "ill have to have a think about it

GRRRR
    I'm pretty sure i can find basic gutter cross bars and universal kayak carriers for a LOT less than that.

still fuming
    You'll probably find that Prorack, Whisper bars, Thule will all be roughly around the same price...... I too carry kayaks of approx 22kg each but just man handle them up.

But yes I know your frustration. These "experts" should know what's required and what will or won't fit......... Google is your friend.

Sell the Navara ones and make half your money back

Page 1180 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 18068010801130117011781179118011811182119012301280 ... LastLast