Thread: Source radiator hoses.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cuppa
    Suggest take some various sizes of hose to replace heater hoses as well as they will be harder to find.
    Saw a cruiser on the Gibb with spare top and bottom replacements but nothing to replace his split heater hose.
    At the end of the day, all you have is yourself and all you need is your friends (and in our case our Patrol)
    2006 GUI1 4.2TDi Coil Cab "almost" standard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    for the $$$$ they want for an air con belt Id wind the windows down till I got home
    its not essential IMO but it is comforting but not life threatening
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    for the $$$$ they want for an air con belt Id wind the windows down till I got home
    its not essential IMO but it is comforting but not life threatening
    We were travelling in mid 40’s temps for some time in our bus. The air con wasn’t in good shape & I had removed the belt & pulley to get to something else & hadn’t bothered to replace it. Consequently we became quite accustomed to your suggested solution. Opening the window just allowed more hot air in, BUT by keeping the windows shut until we were hot & sweaty, opening the windows still had quite a cooling effect. We managed like that for several months. Probably just as well we like camping by ourselves!

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard52 View Post
    Hi Cuppa
    Suggest take some various sizes of hose to replace heater hoses as well as they will be harder to find.
    Saw a cruiser on the Gibb with spare top and bottom replacements but nothing to replace his split heater hose.
    Thanks Wiz, I have a couple of lengths of heater & fuel hose.
    Btw, it’s now looking possible we may be up your way later in the year during our ’shakedown trip’, so don’t be surprised if you get a phone call out of the blue from me.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Thanks Wiz, I have a couple of lengths of heater & fuel hose.
    Btw, it’s now looking possible we may be up your way later in the year during our ’shakedown trip’, so don’t be surprised if you get a phone call out of the blue from me.
    Hi Cuppa

Plenty of room here so hope to see you. Fraser is great in September before school holidays and October after school holidays.
    At the end of the day, all you have is yourself and all you need is your friends (and in our case our Patrol)
    2006 GUI1 4.2TDi Coil Cab "almost" standard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wizard52 For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (2nd June 2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12