Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossco's WA Trip

Thanks
    Thanked 11,215 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re a Trojan Cuppa mate, doctor 3/4 tick and on the road again, Spirits shall be lifted ;-)!
    Time to 110km straight-line home Rossco bloke, Snow Season is awaiting for youz both apparently :-)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,451 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Those Whale pics are Awesome Rossco. did you buy a Drone mate? how did you get those pics?
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Rossco (19th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,749 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Cuppa, yeah really do love traveling the roads less traveled and think they're places where you get to discover things for yourself which makes is so special. Seeing those whales so close just to ourselves was a pretty awesome experience . . .

Just came out at Cocklebiddy today after 5 days of driving through Cape Arid and Nuytsland Nature Reserve. Didn't see another soul the whole time, was wicked & one of the best 4by trips I've done and has been on the list for a long time but one will defiantly revisit one day hopefully. Cruised up the road to Eucla to spend the night but yep @MB unfortunately sunny Mexico beckons and are slowly heading eastwards soon back to depressing reality.

Nicole got a Mavic Pro second hand (near new) Have been using it a bit more lately since we've been getting away from people. They're banned in National Parks which i agree with as they are a bit obnoxious to others especially if every man and his dog lets one loose. . . The whale pics were just taken from the beach with a telephoto the thing was that damn close could even have swam out to it, we did think of that lol . . .

I'll get some more pics up soon when i get a chance . . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MB (19th June 2018), PeeBee (18th June 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Cuppa, yeah really do love traveling the roads less traveled and think they're places where you get to discover things for yourself which makes is so special. Seeing those whales so close just to ourselves was a pretty awesome experience . . .

Just came out at Cocklebiddy today after 5 days of driving through Cape Arid and Nuytsland Nature Reserve. Didn't see another soul the whole time, was wicked & one of the best 4by trips I've done and has been on the list for a long time but one will defiantly revisit one day hopefully. Cruised up the road to Eucla to spend the night but yep @MB unfortunately sunny Mexico beckons and are slowly heading eastwards soon back to depressing reality.

Nicole got a Mavic Pro second hand (near new) Have been using it a bit more lately since we've been getting away from people. They're banned in National Parks which i agree with as they are a bit obnoxious to others especially if every man and his dog lets one loose. . . The whale pics were just taken from the beach with a telephoto the thing was that damn close could even have swam out to it, we did think of that lol . . .

I'll get some more pics up soon when i get a chance . . .

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woops didn't think post sent as had bugger all service but must have got through last night then tried again this morning so double post lol. . . After on & off wet weather since Denham thought it had cleared for a bit but rain came in again last night hopefully buggers off soon tho . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 20,707 Times in 8,557 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sooo jealous of your trip Rossco, can't wait for you to get home and feel the cold wrath and chop wood in the cold rain and get back to work...lol

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Maxhead (19th June 2018), MB (19th June 2018), mudski (19th June 2018), Winnie (19th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the pics except the 1s at Hopetoun & the whales didn’t come through , awesome read Rossco , great stuff mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sprock For This Useful Post:

Rossco (21st June 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to do this but some more pics, rest assured it's is all rapidly drawing to a close and will be back to the rat race and routine of bloody work all too soon lol . . .

After fueling up in Condingup headed along Fisheries road into Cape Arid then stayed a couple of days @ Isralite Bay. . .

Attachment 75647

Attachment 75648

Attachment 75649

Attachment 75651

A fair maze of tracks around there with heaps of camping scattered around. . .

Attachment 75652

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

AB (21st June 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent the day checking out some of the ruins around the area, pretty cool spot really. Wasn't quite what i expected it's not the most beautiful beach but definatly a cool spot. . .

Attachment 75654

Attachment 75655

Attachment 75656

Attachment 75657

Attachment 75658

Attachment 75659

. . .

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . . .

DSC_0085.jpeg

DSC_0153.jpeg

The old telegraph stain is pretty impressive.

DSC_0093.jpeg

Pink lake . .

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (21st June 2018), jack (21st June 2018), MB (21st June 2018), MB TD42 (21st June 2018)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast