Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fuckin Gladbags Binchicken......

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (17th August 2021), growler2058 (17th August 2021), Hodge (17th August 2021), Rossco (17th August 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,917 Times in 2,750 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep couldn't agree more, couple that with multiple sources for people to cherry pick news and info and even go down rabbit holes with influencers on tictok, facie and the like rather than taking advice from experts that have actually spent their life studying in their field. . .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (16th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not afraid to say I think the only reason we are in the position were in is because of Dan Andrews. This villification of someone who is only just doing their job, with no precedents set so essentially having to make it up as he goes in my opinion is so short sighted. Mark McGowan has been incredibly tough on all covid related matters and look where that has got them... They are covid free for the moment and almost able continue with their lives mostly as normal. I know politics is not ideal here, I'm just saying personally I wouldn't judge you for having an opinion on Dan, and yes it's shit you've lost work mate, but I can hardly believe that is what the government intended or wanted to happen in the first place.

I've seen it said before but I'll say it again, there is no way any of these state or federal leaders envisioned everyone, including themselves being in the position within their term, no person in their right mind would put their hand up for that role, so I think all of them are doing what they can. I do think NSW should have been tougher from the start, but I have lived in Sydney and know what Sydney is like, regardless of any circumstances there is garrunteed to be someone not happy in Sydney and Gladys was just trying to please the popular vote, not the correct one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (17th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I remember when gladbags binchicken told Australia that 3 day lockdowns don't work....and agree with ya mc clown statement

Ones the parent that doesn't want to smack,willing to talk ya through it and it'll be alright...
    The other...you'll do as ya told,eat what ya given cause that's the way it is....
    From sitting in WA I couldn't believe watching what was happening until she sent everyone to the naughty corner...n possibly fuxked a whole country......but .....and...in saying that everyone plays a part in it also....
    I'm a very lucky human that lives 40km from town,live at work,do our shopping once a week...so lockdowns and staying at ghome are the norm for me...and the fact people liss me off makes I even easier

Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (17th August 2021), Plasnart (16th August 2021), Rossco (17th August 2021), rusty_nail (16th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    Fuckin Gladbags Binchicken......

How dare you speak of my beloved childhood Mr P that wayz Avo Mate
    He’d get Feral Covid Rissoles sorted quick smart too, we need Flocks of them

https://youtu.be/peU6syeEzwg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Avo (17th August 2021), Plasnart (17th August 2021), Rossco (17th August 2021), rusty_nail (16th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,003 Times in 3,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    I'm not afraid to say I think the only reason we are in the position were in is because of Dan Andrews. This villification of someone who is only just doing their job, with no precedents set so essentially having to make it up as he goes in my opinion is so short sighted. Mark McGowan has been incredibly tough on all covid related matters and look where that has got them... They are covid free for the moment and almost able continue with their lives mostly as normal. I know politics is not ideal here, I'm just saying personally I wouldn't judge you for having an opinion on Dan, and yes it's shit you've lost work mate, but I can hardly believe that is what the government intended or wanted to happen in the first place.

I've seen it said before but I'll say it again, there is no way any of these state or federal leaders envisioned everyone, including themselves being in the position within their term, no person in their right mind would put their hand up for that role, so I think all of them are doing what they can. I do think NSW should have been tougher from the start, but I have lived in Sydney and know what Sydney is like, regardless of any circumstances there is garrunteed to be someone not happy in Sydney and Gladys was just trying to please the popular vote, not the correct one.

I don't agree with everything you said here mate, but i respect the respectful way you've stated your honest opinion.

Now we can both get respect ribbons awarded to us! For being respectful! To each other like teacher said! Yippee!

But seriously, IMO there has to come a day when we have to leave covid eradication behind. It's impossible. Covid's out of the genie bottle and can never be funneled back in. Just like the common cold. Just like influenza. We can't lock it out of the country unless we lock down for ever. We are going to get smashed by this disease like other countries have and it's just a matter of time. Set a date for people to get vaccinated by (there's plenty of vax), then open us up. It's gonna get bad mate. It's gonna be a catastrophe.
    All state governments are trying to avoid the inevitable. Honourable, but futile IMO.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (16th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    I don't agree with everything you said here mate, but i respect the respectful way you've stated your honest opinion.

Now we can both get respect ribbons awarded to us! For being respectful! To each other like teacher said! Yippee!

But seriously, IMO there has to come a day when we have to leave covid eradication behind. It's impossible. Covid's out of the genie bottle and can never be funneled back in. Just like the common cold. Just like influenza. We can't lock it out of the country unless we lock down for ever. We are going to get smashed by this disease like other countries have and it's just a matter of time. Set a date for people to get vaccinated by (there's plenty of vax), then open us up. It's gonna get bad mate. It's gonna be a catastrophe.
    All state governments are trying to avoid the inevitable. Honourable, but futile IMO.
    For sure mate. I'm booked in to be vaccinated at the end of the month. At the time of booking I could have had it this coming weekend but at that stage we were going to licola, I didn't want to miss out on that lol. Jokes on me right? Fwiw, I've been looking for over 6 months and had only just been able to find an appointment recently. I medically cannot get az, and am not eligible to be vaccinated in anywhere but the state hubs. Really limited my options but I'm glad it's finally happening.

Your last bit has merit and I think my boss has put it right in this statement "once they reach the vaccination target they will just open up, and those that don't want the vaccine will just have to take their chances. As it's been seen, the vaccine don't stop transmission, it just minimises the affects, so all the vaccinated will just be passing it on to the unvaccinated. They need to give everyone a chance to get vaccinated before they can take that risk, under 40 year Olds have only recently been given access to vaccines and let's face it, we are more important than you old farts right? So we need to survive lol. Once everyone has a fair go at vaccination and the injection rates start dropping then I think it will be time to open up

I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy-peasey, teach the witnesses of Jehovah how to clinically ‘Jab’ instead of ‘Gab’ and we’ll all be doorstep done in a matter of weeks if not days??

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Hodge (17th August 2021), Plasnart (17th August 2021), Rossco (17th August 2021), rusty_nail (17th August 2021), Winnie (17th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,917 Times in 2,750 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    How dare you speak of my beloved childhood Mr P that wayz Avo Mate
    He’d get Feral Covid Rissoles sorted quick smart too, we need Flocks of them

https://youtu.be/peU6syeEzwg

Wasn't expecting that gold . .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rossco; 17th August 2021 at 09:51 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MB (17th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We managed to get out first vaccine shot in Coen on the 9th. Pfizer. Expect to get second in Weipa early next month. Posted from Chilli Beach on 2 bars 3G, hale force wind, imminent rain wearing only my dressing gown. *That* is commitment to the forum!

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

AB (17th August 2021), Cremulator (18th August 2021), MB (17th August 2021), Rossco (17th August 2021), Touses (17th August 2021), TPC (20th August 2021)

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast