OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1256 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 25675611561206124612541255125612571258126613061356 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,560 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    Bloody Vic Roads. They must reckon the roads aren't crap enough around here. Now they're putting those bloody annoying rumble strips in the centre of the road. So now when you sit to the right in the lane to stay out of the bumps, valleys and gorges on the left side, you now ride over those bloody strips.So now you have to sit even further to the right which now has you over the middle of the road.

It's absolute bloody carp, bloody decisions made in the city.
    First world issues hey. I had a fly buzzing around my head for five minutes today. Couldn't get rid of it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (25th October 2019), Rossco (2nd November 2019)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    First world issues hey. I had a fly buzzing around my head for five minutes today. Couldn't get rid of it.
    Yep, and you know who made it fly there don't you.

Bloody Vic Roads!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (25th October 2019)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe add Check kingpins are shimmed to within specs to hodges list .

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a 2 in 1....

What made me happy today.... i got my car back from the dyno in one piece and my engine is still alive...

What has made me angry today?

I didn't make the 700rwhp target and am currently stuck at 450rwhp because it suffered from fuel pressure issues. The module in the fuel tank that holds the pump etc needs to be taken out and checked for an internal leak....

I know i shouldn't be angry at 450rwhp but when youre investing time amd money to make 700rwhp and you start getting things like this jump in your path it starts to become annoying and dyno time is a costly experience....

Back to the drawing board

Woosahhhh now wheres my beer!?!?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Daddy For This Useful Post:

MB (27th October 2019), rusty_nail (25th October 2019)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fkn hell ... You would not read about this.
    Bloke reverses into our second car at lights. Refuses liability , refuses handing over any info. Wive calls 000 instantly in front of him and his story changes . Has no license on him but gets photos of it SMSed on the spot which is relayed to our phone.
    Name on his license does not reflect his ethnicity in no shape , form or colour. Ok, insurance and cops notified, etc ... Pissing down so it's hard to tell if any minor damage .
    Not even an hour later , I'm in the Patrol and a guy jumps out of the car in front of me , grabs a jacket through rear door while his car rolls straight onto my bull bar ... No hand brake.
    Starts waving his hands in the air at me. Again , this guys attitude changes when I invite him to play him dash cam footage.
    All in the space of an hour ... I'm staying off the roads for the rest of the day lol.
    Getting a dash cam first thing tomorrow morning for her car.
    2005 TD42TI

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

jay see (2nd November 2019), mudski (2nd November 2019), Plasnart (2nd November 2019), Rossco (2nd November 2019), TPC (2nd November 2019), Yeti's Beast (2nd November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Bloke reverses into our second car at lights. Refuses liability , refuses handing over any info. Wive calls 000 instantly in front of him and his story changes . Has no license on him but gets photos of it SMSed on the spot which is relayed to our phone.
    Name on his license does not reflect his ethnicity in no shape , form or colour. Ok, insurance and cops notified, etc ... Pissing down so it's hard to tell if any minor damage .
    Not even an hour later , I'm in the Patrol and a guy jumps out of the car in front of me , grabs a jacket through rear door while his car rolls straight onto my bull bar ... No hand brake.
    Starts waving his hands in the air at me. Again , this guys attitude changes when I invite him to play him dash cam footage.
    All in the space of an hour ... I'm staying off the roads for the rest of the day lol.
    Crap mate. That's totally f@$ked.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (2nd November 2019)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Jesus mate. I think its time you moved out of that area.

I was driving down Dalton Rd this morning and yeah, different breed there. I drove beside two cars on Datlon Rd, both of which had no plates, both of which had no working wipers, pissing down with rain and they couldn't see shite!
    So glad I moved.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (2nd November 2019), Hodge (2nd November 2019), rusty_nail (3rd November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,749 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was coming back from my sisters turning right into the ring rd off Sydney Rd other day. Looked left there was a twitchy young dude on a dirt bike giving the throttle good squirts. . Didn't think too much of it but then he took off like a bat out of hell assumed the lights must have turned green but nup just gauntlet across the red no rego at all yeah different world out there lol. .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

mudski (2nd November 2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nuh, won't happen. Comes on at 80Ks, I drive at either 100 or 60 so it only gives me the irrates occassionally. Funny thing is, it doesn't always happen.
    Sell it and buy a dual cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nuh, won't happen. Comes on at 80Ks, I drive at either 100 or 60 so it only gives me the irrates occassionally. Funny thing is, it doesn't always happen.
    Yeah mines the same. It doesn't always do it. But I have a theory that I'm testing... I've noticed if I drive on perfectly flat road ( I know it's a joke, we're in Victoria ), it tends to be OK. But as soon as I hit a bit of a bump or a dip in the road at around 85-90km/h, it sends the wobbles into motion and won't f*** off until i get out of that speed range. And from there it's rinse and repeat. At least I think that's whats happening so far.

Page 1256 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 25675611561206124612541255125612571258126613061356 ... LastLast