OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 718 of 951 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 9503

Thread: What did you do to your Patrol today!

  1. #7171
    Legendary Rossco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,809
    Thanks
    6,977
    Thanked 5,273 Times in 2,176 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Roofy View Post
    New filter don't even clean It
    saw dust for the diff till you get home
    new oil will leak more, saw dust mate works every time in the oil
    Don't worry there was no salvaging this one, reckon half the desert was in there plus half a dozen bugs and some bushes. .

    Hmmm sawdust i like your thinking roofy . . .

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

    Sir Roofy (29th December 2016)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #7172
    Rotaredom NissanGQ4.2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lower Blue Mountains
    Posts
    10,435
    Thanks
    5,834
    Thanked 4,635 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emptied the fuel tank finally




    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time



    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

    Sir Roofy (2nd January 2017)

  6. #7173
    Legendary
    PeeBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Melbourne South east
    Posts
    3,183
    Thanks
    2,784
    Thanked 2,759 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got the hydraulic winch connected with new hoses - how prices have gone UP in 15 yrs!, Then, smoke tested the drive belt to the auxiliary pump and re-learnt the lesson about belt pulley alignment, overflowed the hydraulic reservoir, just like the first time, but its super quiet. Need to boost the line speed though as a bit slow in low speed.
    Fixed the leaks on the new rear airbags.

  7. #7174
    Advanced juzzs8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What did you do to your Patrol today!



    Finally installed titan rear drawers after buying them 2 months ago.
    Holes didn't line up great. And workmanship is not super. Going to have to get a grinder to it to get 1 last mounting screw in. Side wings don't seem to fit in too well. But for $380 it's pretty good. Shouldn't complain too much.
    Last edited by juzzs8; 2nd January 2017 at 11:43 AM.
    2010 GU7 3.0L CRD


  8. #7175
    How's the serenity boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    939
    Thanks
    330
    Thanked 415 Times in 303 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150 K / 6 month service , engine oil & filter , fuel & air filter , diff oils , grease . Still going strong and a pleasure to drive.
    The price of excellence is dicipline , the cost of mediocrity is dissapointment .

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boots For This Useful Post:

    mudski (2nd January 2017), threedogs (3rd January 2017)

  10. #7176
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,220
    Thanks
    6,462
    Thanked 8,180 Times in 5,016 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juzzs8 View Post


    Finally installed titan rear drawers after buying them 2 months ago.
    Holes didn't line up great. And workmanship is not super. Going to have to get a grinder to it to get 1 last mounting screw in. Side wings don't seem to fit in too well. But for $380 it's pretty good. Shouldn't complain too much.
    Yeah I found the exact same with mine. But I paid $700 for them, around 12 months ago. Even at 7hunge I wasn't worried too much. The rhs wing cover doesnt even fit on mine, its about 10mm to long. I also made up three braces for it, Which mount and hold the front of the drawers down as I found out mounting a drop slide on top the entire back section would lift and buckle. Not anymore....

    As for me. I got the two rear barn door windows tinted to 5%. Just to keep the sun off the fridge a little better.

  11. #7177
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,220
    Thanks
    6,462
    Thanked 8,180 Times in 5,016 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    150 K / 6 month service , engine oil & filter , fuel & air filter , diff oils , grease . Still going strong and a pleasure to drive.
    Long time no speak mate! How are you?

  12. #7178
    Advanced juzzs8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What did you do to your Patrol today!

    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah I found the exact same with mine. But I paid $700 for them, around 12 months ago. Even at 7hunge I wasn't worried too much. The rhs wing cover doesnt even fit on mine, its about 10mm to long. I also made up three braces for it, Which mount and hold the front of the drawers down as I found out mounting a drop slide on top the entire back section would lift and buckle. Not anymore....

    As for me. I got the two rear barn door windows tinted to 5%. Just to keep the sun off the fridge a little better.
    Yeh the side wings are well off. Got them in with a lot of force but not great.
    Mine was more issue with left side than right tho.
    Good idea bout the tinting will have to get darker tint I reckon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 GU7 3.0L CRD


  13. #7179
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,220
    Thanks
    6,462
    Thanked 8,180 Times in 5,016 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juzzs8 View Post
    Yeh the side wings are well off. Got them in with a lot of force but not great.
    Mine was more issue with left side than right tho.
    Good idea bout the tinting will have to get darker tint I reckon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the two side windows in the rear covered with black plastic corroboard from Officeworks. I think Bunnings sell it too. Was about $8 a sheet. I simply removed the window trim, cut the board to the shape of the window, then put the trim back on, which hold the board in place.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

    juzzs8 (3rd January 2017)

  15. #7180
    Expert Patrol-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 197 Times in 105 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accidentally put in 10ltrs of Premuim Unleaded. Called my diesel mechanic immediately and he said 10ltrs is not enough to hurt the engine. Just put in a diesel injector cleaner and fill it again when used 1/4 tank. Was very hesitant for sure but he's the specialist and so took the risk. All went well, no problems at all.

    That's what I done to my Patrol today. Not good but will be more careful in the future.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrol-Guy For This Useful Post:

    juzzs8 (3rd January 2017), katwoman (6th January 2017), mudski (3rd January 2017)

Page 718 of 951 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •