Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2240

Thread: Memes Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The older you get you realise how true that is .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (23rd July 2017), TPC (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,043 Times in 3,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    He didn't listen to the warning.
    Ghostbusters_334Pyxurz.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

Clunk (24th July 2017), GQtdauto (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yes @dom14

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    Pictures of consumer meat products, or “brutally slaughtered and dismembered body parts of sentient and loving beings” is going to be seen in all parts of our society.
    So what?!! So, does exploded arseholes of people. We see it the internet, TV, clinics, hospitals, schools, etc etc
    Of course, it's your choice and your right to live in a bubble if you wish to do so.

Who gives a rat's arse about what I like or don't like? No need for you to worry too much about it mate, 'cos I even don't most of the time. I am well aware already the world does NOT revolve around me.
    Meat addicts are here now. Meat addicts were in the past and they will be here regardless of what I like or don't like.

It will be shown on TV, in catalogues delivered to our letterboxes and will be seen in our supermarkets, you may not like it but it is not about to change.
    Can't and don't give a rat's arse about changing anything. But, I will speak the truth as I see it regardless of who likes it or not.

Putting up photos of graphic medical issues without some warning is not acceptable in our culture or on the forum.
    That's a load of bullshit mate. I dunno about your personal home culture, nor do I wanna know.
    In this country it is perfectly acceptable to show medical issues in graphic form in internet, schools, TV, hospitals, clinics, roadside posters, etc etc. The government even go to the length of showing gory pictures of medical issues in cigarette packaging, etc.
    Howz that for a reality check??!!!

As for the forum culture and what is acceptable/not acceptable is a tough domain for me, 'cos I'm no mind reader.
    Try drafting a big document to give everybody an idea about what is acceptable and not acceptable.
    But, try not to be a hypocrite while doing that.

I have not seen nor do I want to see dismembered carcasses of dogs and cats and that is not acceptable in our culture.
    Neither do I. But, don't kid yourself, we slaughter feral cats and dogs and use their hides on beer cans and post them on internet to show the achievement on saving native animals. Dunno about which culture you live in, but the culture in here it happens big time in the outback.
    The folks who do that display that as trophies. I don't hear mainstream culture here crying about that.

I grew up in a culture where that was common it probably would not bother me.
    Probably eh?
    The folks living in those dog/cat eating cultures themselves campaign against the shitty practice in their own cultures.
    Dunno where your probability statistic end up. I hope it doesn't end up in dog/cat slaughterhouses in china.

I also choose not to look at videos of human cannibalistic practices and this also is not acceptable in our culture.
    It is 'acceptable' in our human culture mate. When shit hit the fan we have a history of doing that, regardless of which culture we belong to.

I live in Australia,
    So, do I, just in case you dunno. I ain't living in a cow worshipping indian subcontinent or vegan amish country.

always have and always will and eating meat is acceptable here and I will not feel guilty continuing to be a meat eater or will I feel guilty posting photos of consumer meat products.
    Nobody's going to take away your right to do that. Though, if you post photos of carcasses, be prepared to view the other end of the spectrum as well, otherwise you'll only displaying the degree of hypocrisy you carry and promote here. That also can be your right too. Just try to extend those rights to me as well.

And do develop some damn sense of humour. You need it. We all do.
    Last edited by dom14; 26th July 2017 at 01:43 AM.
    RB30, some 2-3 inch lift auxiliary LPG tanks
    Few more mods on the way
    http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/tiger
    https://www.panthera.org/
    Cheetah Outreach

Thanks
    Thanked 8,043 Times in 3,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post
    Who gives a rat's arse about what I like or don't like? No need for you to worry too much about it mate, 'cos I even don't most of the time. I am well aware already the world does NOT revolve around me.
    Meat addicts are here now. Meat addicts were in the past and they will be here regardless of what I like or don't like.

Can't and don't give a rat's arse about changing anything. But, I will speak the truth as I see it whether who likes it or not.

That's a load of bullshit mate. I dunno about your personal home culture, nor do I wanna know.
    In this country it is perfectly acceptable to show medical issues in graphic form in internet, schools, TV, hospitals, clinics, roadside posters, etc etc. The government even go to the length of showing gory pictures of medical issues in cigarette packaging, etc.
    Howz that for a reality check??!!!

As for the forum culture and what is acceptable/not acceptable is a tough domain for me, 'cos I'm no mind reader.
    Try drafting a big document to give everybody an idea about what is acceptable and not acceptable.
    But, try not to be a hypocrite while doing that.

Neither do I. But, don't kid yourself, we slaughter feral cats and dogs and use their hides on beer cans and post them on internet to show the achievement on saving native animals. Dunno about which culture you live in, but the culture in here it happens big time in the outback.
    The folks who do that display that as trophies. I don't hear mainstream culture here crying about that.

Probably eh?
    The folks living in those dog/cat eating cultures themselves campaign against the shitty practice in their own cultures.
    Dunno where your probability statistic end up. I hope it doesn't end up in dog/cat slaughterhouses in china.

It is 'acceptable' in our human culture mate. When shit hit the fan we have a history of doing that, regardless of which culture we belong to.

So, do I, just in case you dunno. I ain't living in a cow worshipping indian subcontinent or vegan amish country.

Nobody's going to take away your right to do that. Though, if you post photos of carcasses, be prepared to view the other end of the spectrum as well, otherwise you'll only displaying the degree of hypocrisy you carry and promote here. That also can be your right too. Just try to extend those rights to me as well.

And do develop some damn sense of humour. You need it. We all do.
    Are you going to start putting this on other threads too????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meat jokes. Can you stomach it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Few more mods on the way
    Cheetah Outreach

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post
    I didn't do it. Clunk did it.
    I'm opening a vegan thread.
    Hi Dom

Sorry mate, I read the Vegan thread and clearly your passionate about the topic. Sorry mate but this is a Nissan Patrol Forum and generally we stay on topic. We have a strict code that we avoid Political Discussion and debate and retain a healthy A political position on everything except Toyota which is open slather.

I appreciate you may be Vegan and passionate about your way of life. Please share that in a like minded Vegan type forum or Facebook page. It doesn't work here mate.

Your an active member and keen for you to stick around and enjoy the forum but we really need it left at the door.

I have Moderated your thread after returning from the snow trip, I probably would have shut it down on Saturday if I'd been around though. If @AB want to reinstate it it is there but I don't think it belongs on NP.com
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I leave that with you. .
    Since you managed to delete the "horrible" vegan thread, I had post it here.
    I couldn't keep my big mouth shut after seeing your lecture about so called Australian ways, so I had to
    post my own lecture about it.
    Lets forget about debates and stick with memes.

Now, who's gonna post a a picture of a whole roasted pig or a one just before it's getting roased?
    It is totally acceptable here in our Australian culture, you know?!
    Few more mods on the way
    Cheetah Outreach

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does this upset you????

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yendor For This Useful Post:

dom14 (24th July 2017)

Page 141 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast