OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1220 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 22072011201170121012181219122012211222123012701320 ... LastLast
Results 12,191 to 12,200 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As of tomorro i am a year older....i hate that shite

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

mudnut (9th March 2019)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just home after 3 weeks away, opened up the new Glacio 28L fridge, recommended by a few on here, its missing the 240V ac power pack!!! God, nothing is easy these days. Starting on the journey of words with the vendor. Couple items also are shown as delivered and 'left in safe place' but are not here at all, hope the neighbours have collected them.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    The cheek of some people...
    In the spate of recent fires across a lot of Vic high country, and a lot of areas locked out, there is some arrogant self centred comments l across Facebook and other social media in regards to closures and the long weekend coming up.
    Comments like "Why did they shut that track or camp ground , it's kilometres from the fires!?".
    Or the one that ticked me right off I saw earlier ...
    "Labour Day weekend coming up , ya recon they'd ramp up the effort a bit more to clean it all up ."

If this isn't spitting into the fireys or volunteers faces I don't know what is !
    Some people live under a rock I tell ya. And it's this very group of people that would be the first ones to cry if push came to shove out there , why weren't they saved by the CFA !!

Rant over. Beer time...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    @Hodge

Quite a few spots in WA were closed during the recent heat waves in WA, too.

Top move, I say. Career and volunteer workers have enough to deal with.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (11th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 565 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No time for for those complaining of limited access, they are more likely the ones that attempt to burn glass in the camp fires and leave there crap behind.

They would not have a clue of the hazards associated with a heavy fire state. Put them in a situation of driving down into a valley at night, timbered either side, dark with smoke and not being certain of what is ahead. Seen fireball of flame lift off the ground clear trucks and land a good 500m dowm wind and a new burn off it goes. They have no idea of how much effort is needed to black out a fire with timber involved (time and weather) they are a joke.

Who is looking after the volunteers backyard while they are on the fire ground or providing support.
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

mudnut (11th March 2019), PeeBee (11th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work.

I had to take my youngest to get a X-ray, he's been having light headaches after my wife got rear ended on Monday morning.

Did the right thing, rang up this morning told them that I'll be late, should be in around 10ish.

Walked in at 10.30. Saw my team leader and he's says to me, "oh I didn't think you were going to show up today and you know that you can't work Friday now ." Friday is OT. Dickhead in the office forgot to tell him.
    No, everything OK, what happened, why are you late. Goes to show what his priories are.

I filled out the appropriate paperwork attached my certificate to it and handed it to the production manager who was talking to my team leader, he's asks what happened is everything OK? Team leader just stands there listening..

Their policy is if you take 1 hour or more of sick leave you are not allowed to work OT which is Friday only. If I had more sick days I would've taken tommorow off as well. Bunch of Unappreciative assholes, from the CEO down.

As soon as I find another job I'm out...

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Bidja (27th March 2019), mudski (27th March 2019), rusty_nail (27th March 2019), TPC (27th March 2019), Yeti's Beast (27th March 2019)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Work....
    Thats shit John.
    I'm lucky in my job. I took three days off when I had bronchitis. I gave the boss my doctors certificate and he just threw it in the bin and I got full pay for those days off.
    Unless I win tatts. I will work with this company until I retire I reckon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

jay see (27th March 2019), rusty_nail (27th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Thats shit John.
    Yeah, all the team leaders are micromanaged. They have no say in anything and the want me to take over the fabrication department in 2 an a half years once the TL retires. Problem is that he is that far up managements ass and doesn't know how to let go. I tried to work out why we were getting clamp marks on a cnc pipe bender by placing it over the clamp a repeating the process by hand, well no he ripped it out of my hands to do it himself and it's fine for him to hold you up and chat for 20 minutes about all the shit that he's got, it's the ants pants. but as soon as someone else stops and has a 2 minute chat you get death stares.
    Goes around calling me "my 2IC". Can't wait till I give notice and see the look on their faces..

F@$K there's so much more.. Anyway rant over for now. Needed to get that out.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

mudski (28th March 2019), Plasnart (27th March 2019), rusty_nail (27th March 2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Thats shit John.
    I'm lucky in my job. I took three days off when I had bronchitis. I gave the boss my doctors certificate and he just threw it in the bin and I got full pay for those days off.
    Unless I win tatts. I will work with this company until I retire I reckon.
    If you take time off to go see the doc during work hours where I work, they take that time from your annual leave. My warehouse guy had stomach cancer and had a lot of doc appointments before he had his stomach removed. Each time at the doc meant more time taken from his annual.
    When he finally had the surgery, they took all his sick leave and annual leave and said mate you will be on Time off without pay. He tried to come back early but they wouldn’t allowed it.
    At Xmas they shut down our operation for 3 months and some of us went without pay as we had used up our annual leave. Now they are closing us down permanently and old mate is now redundant
    Lucky I am a rep so I can still work from home or on the road but can’t wait to find another job myself. These guys are real #%*+

Proud BTrol Owner
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeti's Beast For This Useful Post:

jay see (27th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Reading all this crap about shit workplaces,to be like that they must have such a sad real life.....i have up to 20 people under me for nearly half a year,and from experience,if workers are happy,the business profits...imagine having people that work for you that dont qant to e there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

jay see (27th March 2019), mudski (28th March 2019), Plasnart (27th March 2019), Rossco (27th March 2019), rusty_nail (28th March 2019), TPC (27th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a social media policy at our work to prevent people complaining online, says it all!
    It used to be a friendly family owned company but has been taken over by multinational and now everyone hates their job.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

jay see (27th March 2019)

Page 1220 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 22072011201170121012181219122012211222123012701320 ... LastLast