Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisshead View Post
    Just seems to be a pattern with crime and a particular religion.
    I hate talking about fantasies (religion) or politics....

But I'll tell you why I personally think you see it that way Kris.
    Social media and media in general are the biggest warmongers and hate spreaders that exist. That IS their job. To spread a talking point. Or in this case a hate point. Yes, one cannot ignore the f****** shit thats happening around the world right now with all the terrorist crap. Those pieces of shit are just that, terrorists. IMO they do not represent ANY religion. But it is human nature to hate, so the world hates.

But now the media is red hot on that, brandishing anything "muslim" as a headline. A muslim man has done this. A muslim woman has done that.
    "A muslim man has crashed a car through a milk bar". How many fucking non muslims have done that but, have they been labelled by their religion ??? Why the fuck do you have to add the religion to the headline? Is it in their Koran or whatever book it is, that they SHALL crash into milk bars??

They show completely irrelevant or miscellaneous news headlines, that have NOTHING to do with the person being of a certain religion, but the media simply ADD that description just to furiate people. It creates a buzz.

Bogans in hoodies, druggies, all the tattoed shazzas on the dole, ice junkies have been raping the crime system and centrelink for generations that far outnumber the crimes so called muslims or immigrants have ever done in this country... But no... That doesn't sell papers or turn heads.
    I guess it's embedded dinto the human DNA to hate something or somebody different.

That's why I believe you see this so called "pattern".
    2005 TD42TI

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (23rd December 2016), Touses (23rd December 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    I hate talking about fantasies (religion) or politics....

But I'll tell you why I personally think you see it that way Kris.
    Social media and media in general are the biggest warmongers and hate spreaders that exist. That IS their job. To spread a talking point. Or in this case a hate point. Yes, one cannot ignore the f****** shit thats happening around the world right now with all the terrorist crap. Those pieces of shit are just that, terrorists. IMO they do not represent ANY religion. But it is human nature to hate, so the world hates.

But now the media is red hot on that, brandishing anything "muslim" as a headline. A muslim man has done this. A muslim woman has done that.
    "A muslim man has crashed a car through a milk bar". How many fucking non muslims have done that but, have they been labelled by their religion ??? Why the fuck do you have to add the religion to the headline? Is it in their Koran or whatever book it is, that they SHALL crash into milk bars??

They show completely irrelevant or miscellaneous news headlines, that have NOTHING to do with the person being of a certain religion, but the media simply ADD that description just to furiate people. It creates a buzz.

Bogans in hoodies, druggies, all the tattoed shazzas on the dole, ice junkies have been raping the crime system and centrelink for generations that far outnumber the crimes so called muslims or immigrants have ever done in this country... But no... That doesn't sell papers or turn heads.
    I guess it's embedded dinto the human DNA to hate something or somebody different.

That's why I believe you see this so called "pattern".
    Ok, so called bogans, hoodies and tattooed shazzas on the dole and ice junkies have bombed Paris, Beriln , NY, not to mention all the other areas we don't hear on the media like Pakistan, Turkey, Egipt, Lebanon, Asia,Africa

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

Hodge (23rd December 2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I forgot to monition there is a "pattern "of the same people involved

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

Hodge (23rd December 2016)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, so called bogans, hoodies and tattooed shazzas on the dole and ice junkies have bombed Paris, Beriln , NY, not to mention all the other areas we don't hear on the media like Pakistan, Turkey, Egipt, Lebanon, Asia,Africa
    Sorry, I forgot to monition there is a "pattern "of the same people involved
    My above post was aimed at the growing attitude in Australia lately.

As for your pattern on bombings. You're absolutely right. Pattern is clear. They're ALL so called muslims who think theyre above all, and think they represent the whole religion. In turn, the world brands every single muslim out there as a piece of s***.

And you made a great point here....
    not to mention all the other areas we don't hear on the media like Pakistan, Turkey, Egipt, Lebanon, Asia,Africa
    For example, last week alone more than 40 people got killed in Turkey by bombings by the same breed of turd that possibly commited the crime in Berlin? Extremely f**** up in both cases. But guess which country didn't get mentioned much on the news around the world ?

Edit: Sorry for breaking the forum rules on politics and brainwashing posts. Hit me with the ban stick if you so wish.
    Last edited by Hodge; 23rd December 2016 at 08:41 AM.
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (23rd December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just in case I should be misinterpreted by anyone for the 'thanks' I've slapped on the above posts ..............I'm not anti Nisshead, he's a good bloke, but like those who have spoken out I am fed up with the negative stereotyping of PEOPLE based upon religion or anything else which is rampant in our society, encouraged by media & right wing politicians.

Lets all remember that we like each other here & not let the hatred being thrust upon us divide us.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 23rd December 2016 at 08:59 AM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No matter what your Politics or Religion there are arseholes in all of them but on the whole most are Decent People.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (23rd December 2016)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,298 Times in 6,438 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the godfather View Post
    So my question is this; how many people watched it happen and did nothing? Cynical I know. But hey, she had to hand herself in. No one stopped her and grabbed her. That is the saddest bit.
    They were probably too busy trying to get their phones out to film it.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,298 Times in 6,438 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bahahaha! Shazza's! Gold! What about the Wazza's out there?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    Fortunately people that hurt kids are usually targeted by other prisoners in jail.
    Unfortunately not, they are separated from the rest of the inmates so that doesn't happen

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ohhh shit Cuppa has spoken, now I gotta run

I remember at the meet up Cuppa, we started a similar conversation and I said "I better leave this alone" and changed subject....lol
    Same goes today...Bloody good day for drinking today..30 deg outside and the pool is ready

Merry Christmas everybody

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

AB (23rd December 2016), Cuppa (23rd December 2016), Hodge (23rd December 2016), Plasnart (23rd December 2016), Winnie (23rd December 2016)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast