Thread: Christmas Yes its that time again

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christmas Yes its that time again

Thanks to everyone for a great year lots of interesting reading a few trips we missed out on
    but hope to make some next year
    the truck is running ok that was a learning curve i whish not to go through again
    those that dont know i did the injector pump on my own with the help of a diesel machanic
    that reset the timingmarks for me

any way A MERRY CHRITMAS to you all and a HAPPY AND SAFE NEWYEAR
    Sir Roofy and Jane-o

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sir Roofy For This Useful Post:

10G (19th December 2018), Avo (19th December 2018), Bigcol (19th December 2018), Cuppa (20th December 2018), GQtdauto (19th December 2018), jack (19th December 2018), jay see (19th December 2018), MB (21st December 2018), mudnut (19th December 2018), mudski (19th December 2018), pearcey (19th December 2018), Plasnart (19th December 2018), Rossco (19th December 2018), Touses (19th December 2018), TPC (19th December 2018), Woof (21st December 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas Roofy . I hope we get up to the Murray in '19, mate.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Sir Roofy (19th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Merry Christmas Roofy . I hope we get up to the Murray in '19, mate.
    Could be a plan mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Roofy For This Useful Post:

mudnut (19th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,959 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Merry Xmas Sir Roofy and Jane-O!

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas to yourself and Jane mate. I hope its a good and safe one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few years back, at Christmas time, I used to think, well that's a year over, it's along way to this time next year.

These days I know this time next year will be here bloody quickly.

Enjoy the time and have a great break.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (19th December 2018), Sir Roofy (19th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,765 Times in 1,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.

So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
    promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
    the sole discretion of the wisher.
    Name withheld (Privacy Act).
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (21st December 2018), Avo (20th December 2018), mudski (21st December 2018), Plasnart (21st December 2018), Sir Roofy (21st December 2018), Wizard52 (21st December 2018), Woof (21st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.

So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
    promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
    Yep, Happy Christmas & New year to everyone from Me & MrsTea.
    May your wheels not wobble, & your motors make no horrible noises in 2019.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

mudski (21st December 2018), Sir Roofy (21st December 2018)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post

I'm offended by this post because it didn't offend me in any way.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All the Merrys and Happys to the members of the greatest forum in the universe. Stay safe and forge ahead in the coming year.

deserve.jpg
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

Rossco (22nd December 2018), Sir Roofy (21st December 2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast