Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcomfort View Post
    I thought that too. But if I owned a business and went away on holidays I would change my phone message to tell my customers what my movements were. No such change to diesel smarts phone message. Hp diesel, I just want them to do what they said they would.
    I understand the frustration mate. But maybe don't judge them by that. They are a great bit of intercooler kit.
    2005 TD42TI

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I gues you are rite. But I have had to cancel some high country trips while down here. And I have to drive home to Alice soon. Like I said, I just want them to do what they said they would do before they got my money. Very frustrated.
    Be the person that your dog thinks you are!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got the intercooler on Monday morning. Had it installed an hour later. What a difference!!! Really noticing the power increase and the fuel consumption decrease. Very happy I did this after all.....
    Be the person that your dog thinks you are!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldcomfort For This Useful Post:

Avo (30th January 2018), Hodge (30th January 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got the intercooler on Monday morning. Had it installed an hour later. What a difference!!! Really noticing the power increase and the fuel consumption decrease. Very happy I did this after all.....
    Really? You've got my attention. Does it make that much difference, especially to fuel consumption? Is yours manual or auto? Don't remember reading anywhere else about IC's making a difference to fuel consumption but happy to give it a go. My only concern is what adjustments I need to make if any to needle valve as it's been remapped with 3" exhaust.
    2012 CRD 30TD Auto Wagon, 15L/100km | 2" KYB Lift | 3" Exhaust | ECU Remap | HPD boost control | Provent Catch Can | EGR Block | Bullet Snorkel | Dual Battery | Redarc SBI12 | Projecta batt Monitor | Auto Headlights | iDrive Throttle Control | NU3001 7" Android Stereo | Sound Deadening| Reverse Camera | Dashcam | Amp, 12" Sub | 300W Inverter | USB Chargers | Barn Door Gas Strut | Awning | Mods list shrinking

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I gues you are rite. But I have had to cancel some high country trips while down here. And I have to drive home to Alice soon. Like I said, I just want them to do what they said they would do before they got my money. Very frustrated.
    What was the costs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12