Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    $210 down to $79. Bargain

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Isn't it typical, i think I paid around the $190 from memory, but I wanted and needed them. Nice tools, smooth action and good ratchet mechanism. Also have a set of Bahco units however without the pivot heads, another good addition for the garage.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MB (11th December 2021), MudRunnerTD (11th December 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, might seem like a bit dinky, but i bought these little clamps for use on the fuel lines when changing in line filters and stuffing around in general, sick of getting rained on with fuel and ruining clothes etc. Super Cheap sell them, I think around $15, and they will handle up to a 12mm id hose, clamping is nice and gentle and they fit into the smallest of spots, no more vice grips and then hands can't access. Highly recommended.clamps.jpg

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (22nd December 2021), MB (22nd December 2021), MudRunnerTD (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    OK, might seem like a bit dinky, but i bought these little clamps for use on the fuel lines when changing in line filters and stuffing around in general, sick of getting rained on with fuel and ruining clothes etc. Super Cheap sell them, I think around $15, and they will handle up to a 12mm id hose, clamping is nice and gentle and they fit into the smallest of spots, no more vice grips and then hands can't access. Highly recommended.clamps.jpg
    Yes they work great. I have carried one in my GQ for near 20 years now. Great for a Fuel line or a Brake line, it will get you home if it had too. throw it into the centre console in case of emergency.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

MB (22nd December 2021), PeeBee (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,404 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Looks like a good thing at that price.
    Being an ex nurse I still carry a pair of artery forceps for similar purposes which work ok so long as the hose is not too stiff.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,404 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Christmas pressie, Makita rattle gun arrived on the mail plane yesterday, but was swiftly taken & hidden so I can't play with it until Saturday.

EDIT
    Now Saturday (Christmas Day).
    Woohoo!

IMG_3552.jpeg
    Last edited by Cuppa; 25th December 2021 at 01:02 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (31st December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a tool as such, but I brought it to use in the shed and when I doing stuff outside. I wasn't after the best sounding or loudest, I wanted something that had good battery life. Was recommended this one from a work mate. I ran it over the weekend for over 15 hours and it still had 30% battery. Volume was at about 60%. You can also pair it with another one and have L&R.

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/...blue-dsrsxb13l

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

MB (7th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,246 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tools you have bought/want to buy feedback thread

“That’s Amore” Full Tilt Noise John Mate….Stuff Ya Neighbours; Best McCooking Song Everer

My Favourite Carlton Gnocchi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MB; 7th February 2022 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm at the point where my grass needs a trim. I purchased a Ryobi 18v brushless lawnmower. Had a look at the smaller entry level one which would have probably been good enough, but it really looks and feels like a toy. This one has the 2 battery option and more that enough power. The whole thing is plastic, but as long as you use it with a little care I can't see why it shouldn't last a while. Only fault I have is that you have to keep the lever squeezed in all the time, or the motor stops. I'll make a simple bracket to hold it in.

12/97 GEE YOU

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Mickhead (25th February 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    So I'm at the point where my grass needs a trim. I purchased a Ryobi 18v brushless lawnmower. Had a look at the smaller entry level one which would have probably been good enough, but it really looks and feels like a toy. This one has the 2 battery option and more that enough power. The whole thing is plastic, but as long as you use it with a little care I can't see why it shouldn't last a while. Only fault I have is that you have to keep the lever squeezed in all the time, or the motor stops. I'll make a simple bracket to hold it in.
    Sorry mate you fkd up. Should have gone one of these steel decked 20 inch self propelled 4 battery capable 40 volt monsters. My non self propelled version of this beast is awesome, and has been functional for a few yeras now! 4F7A1D31-B73D-4130-96CE-969838C5C666.jpeg

Thanks
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    Sorry mate you fkd up. Should have gone one of these steel decked 20 inch self propelled 4 battery capable 40 volt monsters. My non self propelled version of this beast is awesome, and has been functional for a few yeras now! 4F7A1D31-B73D-4130-96CE-969838C5C666.jpeg
    I'll be lucky if I've got more than 50sqm of lawn and the rest of my gear is all Ryobi and now have a family member who works at Bunnings..
    It's more than enough for my needs.

12/97 GEE YOU

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

MB (25th February 2022), Mickhead (25th February 2022)

Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast