OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1285 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 28578511851235127512831284128512861287 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,850 of 12905

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

  1. #12841
    Patrol Guru 10G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    lower west victoria
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 831 Times in 492 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    This is whats going to be the downfall of all of us. Stubborn humanity!
    My job takes me all over the place daily, and i get to see lots. And even today, I am seeing a lot of "business as usual" scenes, everywhere. Playgrounds are full. I have driven past 3, yes , 3!!! Which were packed with families, kids.Right next to my house, there was 15-20 blokes having a casual cricket match on the oval. My own court where i live, large family gatherings for birthdays, etc have been happening. Saturday got a call out to a house, where they had a jumping castle being prepared for a large kids party...


    And here I am, stressing about stopping at shops after work to take bread and milk back home to the family, without catching this chinese c*** of a thing. Makes me mad!
    Do 'em in, ring the cops. The cops will go. Easiest way to get them is ring 000 and ask for Police.
    ..

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  3. #12842
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,228
    Thanks
    6,467
    Thanked 8,184 Times in 5,017 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to get the last pin out of the oem hub. Been soaking for over a week, tried everything in my arsenal and it won’t bloody budge.
    IMG_2720.jpg

    1st world problems hey! Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mudski; 30th March 2020 at 09:40 PM.

  4. #12843
    The 747 Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Newborough, VIC
    Posts
    14,964
    Thanks
    6,533
    Thanked 10,525 Times in 5,550 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    This is whats going to be the downfall of all of us. Stubborn humanity!
    My job takes me all over the place daily, and i get to see lots. And even today, I am seeing a lot of "business as usual" scenes, everywhere. Playgrounds are full. I have driven past 3, yes , 3!!! Which were packed with families, kids.Right next to my house, there was 15-20 blokes having a casual cricket match on the oval. My own court where i live, large family gatherings for birthdays, etc have been happening. Saturday got a call out to a house, where they had a jumping castle being prepared for a large kids party...


    And here I am, stressing about stopping at shops after work to take bread and milk back home to the family, without catching this chinese c*** of a thing. Makes me mad!
    Mate if I saw that I would have no problem at all calling the police.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  5. #12844
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,228
    Thanks
    6,467
    Thanked 8,184 Times in 5,017 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    This is whats going to be the downfall of all of us. Stubborn humanity!
    My job takes me all over the place daily, and i get to see lots. And even today, I am seeing a lot of "business as usual" scenes, everywhere. Playgrounds are full. I have driven past 3, yes , 3!!! Which were packed with families, kids.Right next to my house, there was 15-20 blokes having a casual cricket match on the oval. My own court where i live, large family gatherings for birthdays, etc have been happening. Saturday got a call out to a house, where they had a jumping castle being prepared for a large kids party...


    And here I am, stressing about stopping at shops after work to take bread and milk back home to the family, without catching this chinese c*** of a thing. Makes me mad!
    You can't change stupid. I see it pretty much every day. Massive building site going on next to our work. Maybe 50 plus contractors there. More. A lot of them gathering after work in the carpark having a beer together.

  6. #12845
    The 747 Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Newborough, VIC
    Posts
    14,964
    Thanks
    6,533
    Thanked 10,525 Times in 5,550 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    You can't change stupid. I see it pretty much every day. Massive building site going on next to our work. Maybe 50 plus contractors there. More. A lot of them gathering after work in the carpark having a beer together.
    That is definitely less stupid though. Those guys can all work together in close proximity to each other all day but as soon as knock off hits it's all of a sudden illegal?
    I work in a small office with 3 others and we have accepted that if one of us were to get the virus then it's a sure thing that we would all end up with it.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  7. #12846
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,228
    Thanks
    6,467
    Thanked 8,184 Times in 5,017 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    That is definitely less stupid though. Those guys can all work together in close proximity to each other all day but as soon as knock off hits it's all of a sudden illegal?
    I work in a small office with 3 others and we have accepted that if one of us were to get the virus then it's a sure thing that we would all end up with it.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yeah I see your point, but still, its something they need to exercise.

  8. #12847
    Patrol Guru Sprock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Heyfield Vic
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 820 Times in 381 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greenies make me angry . They have shut down half our industry - this was pre virus - by getting court injunctions & stopping work on logging coupes . I’ve got a few mates with millions of dollars worth of equipment that havnt worked for nearly a month in the peak logging season through whimsical & fictitious stories being told by the green movement . They’re carrying on that “ it’s ludicrous to be logging the small percentage of bush we have left after the fires” etc etc - there’s 17million hectares of bush - public & privately owned - in Victoria & 1.5million was burned in the fires , yes that’s a lot that got burned but totally the opposite of what they’re saying . ARRGGGHHHHH !

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sprock For This Useful Post:

    AB (3rd April 2020), TPC (2nd April 2020)

  10. #12848
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,228
    Thanks
    6,467
    Thanked 8,184 Times in 5,017 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock View Post
    Greenies make me angry . They have shut down half our industry - this was pre virus - by getting court injunctions & stopping work on logging coupes . I’ve got a few mates with millions of dollars worth of equipment that havnt worked for nearly a month in the peak logging season through whimsical & fictitious stories being told by the green movement . They’re carrying on that “ it’s ludicrous to be logging the small percentage of bush we have left after the fires” etc etc - there’s 17million hectares of bush - public & privately owned - in Victoria & 1.5million was burned in the fires , yes that’s a lot that got burned but totally the opposite of what they’re saying . ARRGGGHHHHH !
    Shit isn't it. But I do have a feeling that the Andrew Govt will be out on their arse. I kinda think the majority of Victorians would rather eat their own shit than vote for this fukwit again.

  11. #12849
    Patrol Guru Sprock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Heyfield Vic
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 820 Times in 381 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I hope so but then again I thought he would’ve lost the last 1 & he romped it in so who knows

  12. #12850
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,228
    Thanks
    6,467
    Thanked 8,184 Times in 5,017 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the fires we've had, I very much doubt he'll be staying for another round. But yeah. Who knows.

Page 1285 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 28578511851235127512831284128512861287 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •