OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1037 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 37537937987102710351036103710381039104710871137 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,370 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    Moving on... I'm clutching at straws here to find something to be angry about, but I've finally been pre-approved for our Home loan, for the past two weeks. however there are bugger all house available at the moment!! We looked at several yesterday but none were really in ideal areas/suburbs we really wanted to live in and although we really want to buy a house etc were not going to rush into something, just because that's all that's available this month.

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using Tapatalk
    Good luck house hunting mate.
    Take your time, make sure it ticks all the boxes..Took us close to 3 years to find something we were after

................on the road

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (6th August 2017), rusty_nail (6th August 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    Moving on... I'm clutching at straws here to find something to be angry about, but I've finally been pre-approved for our Home loan, for the past two weeks. however there are bugger all house available at the moment!! We looked at several yesterday but none were really in ideal areas/suburbs we really wanted to live in and although we really want to buy a house etc were not going to rush into something, just because that's all that's available this month.

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using Tapatalk
    That's awesome mate. Good luck on the house hunting, you've already got the right mindset. Don't rush into it, wait for the right one to come along!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (6th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went out for a shot early this am. My lovely old Marlin pump i had in a plastic sleeve to transport to the troll from the safe slipped out straight onto the concrete and busted the bakerlite but plate. SPEWING! I think it can be glued up but phwaaaark it pi55ed me no end

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    I went out for a shot early this am. My lovely old Marlin pump i had in a plastic sleeve to transport to the troll from the safe slipped out straight onto the concrete and busted the bakerlite but plate. SPEWING! I think it can be glued up but phwaaaark it pi55ed me no end
    Ouch , that's why gun bags are best .

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    Ouch , that's why gun bags are best .
    I know, my bags all have my bigger rifles and shotty. But will at least get a sock for the Marlin now

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 2,684 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More annoyed than angry. Decided to change the oil and filter on the beast. Before I purchased the vehicle I found a quick release valve that screws into the sump to take the mess out of the trajectory discharge, just like I did again today, pulled the plug and off the oil shot out well past the catch pan, 500ml on the concrete. After the engine drained, went to screw in the new valve, wrong thread - had this defined by Brunswick and yes, they picked the wrong one, so back to the sump plug again.

Then decided to find out if one of my BOSS airbags had a leak as it wouldn't stay inflated, so jacked up the car, removed wheel and bag assy, dropped it in the pool, no bubbles. Went hunting and found the issue with the in dash gauge pressure release valve that allows 'on the run trimming', yes its crap and leaks, so put it all back together and now the battle starts with the supplier as the gear has been installed over 12 mths.

Went for a drive to gather some info regards the flowmeters on the engine and it appears the data from both the fuel injector mob and BD is way off what i am measuring, perhaps 500%, one flowmeter not working, looking like its electrical within the flowmeter, so back to the supplier with the new numbers and 'round 2'.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    More annoyed than angry. Decided to change the oil and filter on the beast. Before I purchased the vehicle I found a quick release valve that screws into the sump to take the mess out of the trajectory discharge, just like I did again today, pulled the plug and off the oil shot out well past the catch pan, 500ml on the concrete. After the engine drained, went to screw in the new valve, wrong thread - had this defined by Brunswick and yes, they picked the wrong one, so back to the sump plug again.

Then decided to find out if one of my BOSS airbags had a leak as it wouldn't stay inflated, so jacked up the car, removed wheel and bag assy, dropped it in the pool, no bubbles. Went hunting and found the issue with the in dash gauge pressure release valve that allows 'on the run trimming', yes its crap and leaks, so put it all back together and now the battle starts with the supplier as the gear has been installed over 12 mths.

Went for a drive to gather some info regards the flowmeters on the engine and it appears the data from both the fuel injector mob and BD is way off what i am measuring, perhaps 500%, one flowmeter not working, looking like its electrical within the flowmeter, so back to the supplier with the new numbers and 'round 2'.
    That's why I love the GQ , nice and simple just like it's owner .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (6th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    I know, my bags all have my bigger rifles and shotty. But will at least get a sock for the Marlin now
    You know you shouldn't store them in the bags don't you ?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    You know you shouldn't store them in the bags don't you ?
    they should be under our pillows...?
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (6th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,784 Times in 2,037 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angry for a long time, until today.

My folks brought a Panasonic full HD Video camera couple years ago. Great little thing until you want to watch the videos on a non Panasonic TV (AVCHD file).

After countless attempts to convert to a file that would work on other TVs without success. I realized that the book that came with was only a Basic operating instruction one. I Found the full Owners manual online all 168 pages got the wife to print it out at work and now within 1/2 hour and a few pushers on the touch screen it will convert to 1080/60i to the sd card.

Now mum is 76 and dad 82. They, mainly mum managers the camera,TV and other electronic devices. They do alright, so if i sit her down and show her a few times she will be able to convert it by herself, so when they are out at a friends house she can pull out a USB and say "here pull this in your TV" and it will work.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Clunk (6th August 2017), GQtdauto (6th August 2017), jack (6th August 2017), MB (6th August 2017), VK2FMIA (7th August 2017)

Page 1037 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 37537937987102710351036103710381039104710871137 ... LastLast