OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1080 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 805809801030107010781079108010811082109011301180 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 8,033 Times in 3,194 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing yet another story about Cocaine Cassie in the news about how she is getting married pisses me off.
    She is a convicted drug smuggler and is in jail, I am not interested in hearing about her any more, find something else to put in the news.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

Patrol-Guy (16th December 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    I think WorkCover can be backtracked .
    If he was to pull a day or a week off due to stress , prior to WorkCover being engaged, and it was a result of above mentioned incident, he's looked after.

Sent from Note 5 using TapaPro
    Workcover will be backtracked so anytime taken as sick leave etc will be reinstated , in my case I used up my sick leave ,RDO and some annual leave but had it all put back so don't worry what or where it comes from until the claim is processed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

Hodge (16th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 594 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    Workcover will be backtracked so anytime taken as sick leave etc will be reinstated , in my case I used up my sick leave ,RDO and some annual leave but had it all put back so don't worry what or where it comes from until the claim is processed.
    Yeh that’s exactly what I’m dealing with now, currently coming out of sick / annual leave and once claim is approved it’ll be reinstated.

Just keep in mind the workcover only covers a percentage of your standard wage, normally up to 80% I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 GU6 3.0 CRD AUTO | Safari Snorkel | 2" Ironman lift kit | Runva 11XP Winch | 33" MTZ's | Full Length Roof Rack | GME TX3200 | 30" LED Light Bar |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did top my wage up by drawing on accrued leave so wage was the same but if you do this you lose those hours , in my case at the time I needed the extra money so I elected to do it but otherwise you wouldn't normally bother .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

Bacho86 (16th December 2017), rusty_nail (16th December 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    Seeing yet another story about Cocaine Cassie in the news about how she is getting married pisses me off.
    She is a convicted drug smuggler and is in jail, I am not interested in hearing about her any more, find something else to put in the news.

Yep have to agree with that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrol-Guy For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (17th December 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spending half the afternoon trying to pull the lower dash panel off my car to remove a dead snake that my sons lost about 2 months ago that has started to stink like you wouldn't believe AND failing miserably because the bloody throttle control knob won't come of.
    If you think a cat pissing in your car is bad......try a dead snake!!
    2006 Y61 Nissan Patrol TD42Ti Modified Turbo & 3' Exhaust Compliments of United Fuel Injection Perth WA
    Great White Spotties and Bar Light, Ironman Barwork the rest is standard "What more do you need it's Already a Nissan Patrol"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo53 For This Useful Post:

AB (17th December 2017), Rossco (24th December 2017), Touses (17th December 2017), Yeti's Beast (17th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    So if nicco needs time off now, before work cover is involved, what leave does he take?
    It can be slightly different between States but here in W.A. Workers Comp works like this...

Workers Comp Claims are handled by an Insurer not the Employer;
    You must have workers’ compensation insurance for anyone you employ who the legislation defines as a ‘worker’, including cover for claims at common law.

If/when an employee lodges a Compo claim;
    When a worker completes and provides to you a Workers’ Compensation Claim Form accompanied by a First Certificate of Capacity, you have five working days to pass the documents to your insurer (take a copy for your records, and provide a copy to the worker)

The time off involved is essentially unpaid until the Claim is either a)"settled" or b) "accepted" but there are options for the employer/employee to use entitlements to keep money coming in.
    You may consider paying accrued leave to your injured worker (such as annual or sick leave). You must ask the injured worker first, make it clear this is not workers’ compensation, and that payment of accrued leave or sick leave is a voluntary option until a decision regarding liability is made. If the claim is approved, any payment from accrued sick leave entitlements must be refunded to the employer by the insurer and recredited to the worker.

For the employee
    If your workers’ compensation claim is accepted, you are entitled to be compensated for loss of wages, reasonable medical and allied health treatment expenses, reasonable workplace rehabilitation expenses, and travel and other expenses.
    Note: If your claim has been pended or not accepted, you are responsible for your expenses. Keep all receipts and records of payments made, in case the insurer ultimately accepts liability – in which case you will be reimbursed for payments as if your claim had been accepted initially.

Note that Workers Comp process for Gov't Employees and Public Officers like Teachers, Coppers etc can be different.
    The Government is 'self-insured' so similar cases EG Stress Leave & Compo between Public and Private Sector are often handled quite differently
    Last edited by the evil twin; 17th December 2017 at 12:34 PM.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I had a work cover claim a couple of years back and my annual leave was reimbursed when work cover approved my case.

KATROL- The 2nd
    GU TD42TGi
    Not as pretty, but a whole lot tougher
    Silent member 1208
    Yes Michael, I bought a JEE.....60.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katwoman For This Useful Post:

the evil twin (17th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katwoman View Post
    I had a work cover claim a couple of years back and my annual leave was reimbursed when work cover approved my case.
    Yeah, my eldest bloke had the same thing and he's had about 5 over the years... I don't get it 'cause he has great natural coordination and is good at any sport he tries but drop him off at work and he becomes a total unco and he'll be in Hospital before you can get home.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (17th December 2017), katwoman (18th December 2017), MB (17th December 2017), Winnie (17th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,315 Times in 4,988 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once knew a bloke that thoroughly enjoyed flights to NZ for powder ski adrenaline. Busted both wrists on holidays and sucked it up with painkillers back into OZ. Claim went well Monday morning until down the track undone. ‘Fraud Merry Christmas’ :-)

Page 1080 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 805809801030107010781079108010811082109011301180 ... LastLast