Thread: Dash Camera

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc4by View Post
    What a great way to test out your new toy. I look forward to seeing if you got some good footage.

I have been looking at the Uniden iGO 80 and it is now down $50 for boxing day.
    The vids are not as clear as the originals, Both Vids where about 500MB so I converted them 2 around 80MB before uploading them and not sure what the distorted noise is in the mic, could of been the power lead vibrating against the camera body. Have not set up the rear camera yet so not sure what the quality of that one is like yet.

When I get a chance to play with it some more I'll give you more feedback.

Below is the vid of some fartard doing 50, 60, and if lucky 80 for a few mins before going back 2 50 and 60kph in an 80 zone

Not sure if his missus had no undies on or his phone was in the centre console, because he clearly was looking 2 the left more than the road in front. I was hoping 2 see him hit a telegraph pole so I could upload it 2 Dashcams Aust *L*

This one is about the last 5mins of our journey back home

P.S: Apologies for my partners poor taste in music!
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 26th December 2018 at 11:39 AM.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Mc4by (26th December 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    The vids are not as clear as the originals, Both Vids where about 500MB so I converted them 2 around 80MB before uploading them and not sure what the distorted noise is in the mic, could of been the power lead vibrating against the camera body. Have not set up the rear camera yet so not sure what the quality of that one is like yet.

When I get a chance to play with it some more I'll give you more feedback.

Below is the vid of some fartard doing 50, 60, and if lucky 80 for a few mins before going back 2 50 and 60kph in an 80 zone

Not sure if his missus had no undies on or his phone was in the centre console, because he clearly was looking 2 the left more than the road in front. I was hoping 2 see him hit a telegraph pole so I could upload it 2 Dashcams Aust *L*

This one is about the last 5mins of our journey back home

P.S: Apologies for my partners poor taste in music!
    Thanks for taking the time to upload the videos. The quality is good enough for insurance purposes.
    As I lay there looking up, taking in the spectacular view that was the night sky and the multitude of stars I asked myself, where did my tent go?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boxing day sales helped me decide.
    I have bought a Uniden iGo 80 and a Gator 1080 barrel cam.
    I will run some road tests over the next few days.
    As I lay there looking up, taking in the spectacular view that was the night sky and the multitude of stars I asked myself, where did my tent go?

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah! There are many choices but Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam and Z Edge are many favourite ones but if you want reasonable ones then you should go with Accfly Wide Angle, it is available under $75.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123