OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1232 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 23273211321182122212301231123212331234124212821332 ... LastLast
Results 12,311 to 12,320 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    So just went to help a staff member with email. Problem needs Outlook setup. Turn on PC open Outlook, it's already setup, so I guess that their password has expired, they've changed it, but not updated Outlook, correct appraisal.

New password supplied was incorrect. Huffed at by staff member, just use the password the computer remembered. I say, no, it'll be your old password. They disbelieved me. Given new password, that didn't work either. Staff member walks into office, huffed at again as if to say you're an incompetant useless annoyance who obviously doesn't know anything.

Staff member tries all passwords supplied, none work. Starts going through their list of passwords, stumbles across one that works and wasn't supplied.

I politely pointed out that once I'm given the things you've setup I can certainly configure things for you.

This is my 30th anniversary year in IT support and I still come across rude people like this.
    Did they turn it off and on again?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Avo (23rd May 2019)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nuh, too busy thinking their ship doesn't stink.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People in Sydney continually whinging about HR's in the Blue Mountains on an RFS FB page
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,959 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    People in Sydney continually whinging about HR's in the Blue Mountains on an RFS FB page
    It's facebook. Delete and your life will be so much sweeter! (Says he who never had a fb account and never will!)

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

MB (24th May 2019), NissanGQ4.2 (24th May 2019), rusty_nail (24th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    It's facebook. Delete and your life will be so much sweeter! (Says he who never had a fb account and never will!)
    Still, so true mate, a close mate recently told me of how an acquaintance who they worked with deleted them from facebook, after leaving the job, then has started again with them, he said it was awkward, I say they were never friends in the first place. Facebook is great for looking at ls1s for sale, real friends drop by unannounced just to say gday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rusty_nail; 24th May 2019 at 09:18 PM.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

jay see (24th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    So just went to help a staff member with email. Problem needs Outlook setup. Turn on PC open Outlook, it's already setup, so I guess that their password has expired, they've changed it, but not updated Outlook, correct appraisal.

New password supplied was incorrect. Huffed at by staff member, just use the password the computer remembered. I say, no, it'll be your old password. They disbelieved me. Given new password, that didn't work either. Staff member walks into office, huffed at again as if to say you're an incompetant useless annoyance who obviously doesn't know anything.

Staff member tries all passwords supplied, none work. Starts going through their list of passwords, stumbles across one that works and wasn't supplied.

I politely pointed out that once I'm given the things you've setup I can certainly configure things for you.

This is my 30th anniversary year in IT support and I still come across rude people like this.
    It's always your fault mate, because you're knowledge it percieved to be all knowing, when you don't fix it instantly it's your fault.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WARNING - This happened to me yesterday. Paypal credentials hacked. My delivery address for goods had been changed and I didn't know. I purchased an item and the delivery address came up correct on the Paypal transaction record, however the actual delivery address sent to the vendor is an address in the UK. I only found out as the vendor made contact to advise the shipping would not be free, as it was to an overseas address - goods coming from Bris to melb. I jumped onto Paypal to report it, then checked my account and found absolutely dozens of times the delivery address has been changed or updated. Don't ask me how or to what purposes as to date everything has arrived, however I am now locked in a battle with the vendor who is refusing to send the goods to the correct Melb address as he is bound to send to the address he has received from Paypal. I have opened a claim with Paypal and am in contact with the vendor - bit of a stalemate going on, hope to get it resolved. I have changed the passwords already, might have to simply cancel the transaction if the vendor does not pull his head in. Painful to say the least. So, check your Paypal credentials and profile for sure.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

mudnut (25th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    WARNING - This happened to me yesterday. Paypal credentials hacked. My delivery address for goods had been changed and I didn't know. I purchased an item and the delivery address came up correct on the Paypal transaction record, however the actual delivery address sent to the vendor is an address in the UK. I only found out as the vendor made contact to advise the shipping would not be free, as it was to an overseas address - goods coming from Bris to melb. I jumped onto Paypal to report it, then checked my account and found absolutely dozens of times the delivery address has been changed or updated. Don't ask me how or to what purposes as to date everything has arrived, however I am now locked in a battle with the vendor who is refusing to send the goods to the correct Melb address as he is bound to send to the address he has received from Paypal. I have opened a claim with Paypal and am in contact with the vendor - bit of a stalemate going on, hope to get it resolved. I have changed the passwords already, might have to simply cancel the transaction if the vendor does not pull his head in. Painful to say the least. So, check your Paypal credentials and profile for sure.
    Wow mate I have not heard of that one before. I will be having a looksee at my account though for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

Bob (25th May 2019), GQtdauto (29th May 2019), PeeBee (25th May 2019)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Wow mate I have not heard of that one before. I will be having a looksee at my account though for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yes Sergai in London is now the proud wearer of a set of RayBan sunglasses for 90 GBP, hope they suit his look. Paypal and ebay accounts both hacked, so password change. He also changed the contact email address so any correspondence from either ebay or paypal did not reach me. Paypal has refunded the money, and ebay have paid the two transactions I was unable to complete today due to being unable to change/remove the London address. Dirty dirty dog.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (7th June 2019)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brrrrr, feels like temperature at 12:43pm where I am = -3.7.
    geez we've had some wind, hail, thunder, lightening.
    Good old climate change.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (29th May 2019)

Page 1232 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 23273211321182122212301231123212331234124212821332 ... LastLast