User Tag List

Thread: ECU Remap and 3" King Brown Exhaust - Dyno Results

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECU Remap and 3" King Brown Exhaust - Dyno Results

Here's the Dyno results from today, seems like a significant increase and I can 100% feel the extra power. This is for a GU8 2012 Patrol Manual, everything was stock before this. The place was Horse Power Factory in Dandenong, they have a Diesel Tuning Australia department as well. Good service and only $900 for ECU remap, $260 for dyno and $1098 for exhaust fitted

Dyno Run Patrol.jpg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is good to hear as they have been recommended by Bullet Performance to install a harrop Supercharger on my chev diesel.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    This is good to hear as they have been recommended by Bullet Performance to install a harrop Supercharger on my chev diesel.
    Lucky bugger with a chev diesel haha, Speak to Matt Jackson if you decide to go to them, I communicated with him through email a million times while at work and he answered all my questions one after the other. his emails matt@hp-f.com.au

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    Lucky bugger with a chev diesel haha, Speak to Matt Jackson if you decide to go to them, I communicated with him through email a million times while at work and he answered all my questions one after the other. his emails matt@hp-f.com.au
    Thanks for that, just getting all the info together so I know what I have to prep for. Mine has the 3 vee belt drive but the s/c needs a flat rib drive, and there is not a lot of room left between motor and radiator. Having blown a fan blade apart crossing a river last week, and scoring the fins, I am a bit wary on the details so check, check check!